What's new

Auroria land claim lol

ScreenShot0076.png
I have to say, I still had a fun experience.

Guys!

If you were banned it doesn't mean you were detected cheating right at that moment. An hour, a few hours, day could pass. Our system needs some time to gather data and provide resolution. Please with further questions, post a thread in Reports & Ban Appeals section. No further replies here.

Thank you for the insight, it is reassuring to know that it is not instantaneous, but it is still keeping a sharp eye on everything :).

Auroria lands are broken. + we have many cheaters/hack users. Just block auroria mineral waters and smoldering logs for some weeks and fix/upgrade anticheat System! And make better plan in this time! Small changes can help a lot. :D

Auroria lands are broken. + we have many cheaters/hack users. Just block auroria mineral waters and smoldering logs for some weeks and fix/upgrade anticheat System! And make better plan in this time! Small changes can help a lot. :D

LOL you are hilarious the amount of whining you do about this game

The only problem with auroria land is the logs/water respawn time atm.

Braziers and Trees have halved grow time, but logs and water do not. This means you can rotate braziers faster than logs spawn, and that makes it very hard on people having land.

This is part of what caused the economy crash of RU

LOL you are hilarious the amount of whining you do about this game
This is not whining. I really don't care. I have enough lands. But it would be funny to see the fake tears of this kids and others (landhackers) after this limitations. Losing weeks after they "win" in lottery. +this action make game slower and more balanced. Less materials = smaller gear gap in same time. All players win. :D

This was actually a pretty decent Auroria Launch.

There was an enormous amount of fighting, people made 7+ packs for 4 castles which led to several packs being stolen, land was largely legitimately claimed. They had a GM presence ingame.

Of course, there was lag. It's inevitable. AA isn't able to handle that much population in one region, which leads to castle claiming being a lagfest. It doesn't matter who hosts this. At least, with this version, we had stable servers who didn't crash, nobody was blocked out of the game, etc.

This went pretty smooth.

WTf No announcement on the front page or forums that I can see. Last I heard it was postponed until the cheating got handled better. Now I get on from Holiday break and find it opened. this is some bullchit.
Lol it was literally posted in the announcement subforum in one of the patch threads.

This was actually a pretty decent Auroria Launch.

There was an enormous amount of fighting, people made 7+ packs for 4 castles which led to several packs being stolen, land was largely legitimately claimed. They had a GM presence ingame.

Of course, there was lag. It's inevitable. AA isn't able to handle that much population in one region, which leads to castle claiming being a lagfest. It doesn't matter who hosts this. At least, with this version, we had stable servers who didn't crash, nobody was blocked out of the game, etc.

This went pretty smooth.

Both me and several of the people i know had constant dc's we couldnt log on durring the time of channeling of most zones.

But before and after that we had fun in pvp and that is undisputed.
Trion Auroria launch was worse in so many ways ,yes. Their rerolls were worse than what we had here yesterday.

The only problem with auroria land is the logs/water respawn time atm.

Braziers and Trees have halved grow time, but logs and water do not. This means you can rotate braziers faster than logs spawn, and that makes it very hard on people having land.

This is part of what caused the economy crash of RU

People had their 3xfarms ,they bought all thatcheds and treehouses they could, and they placed all they could get to click.
I also suspect not 1/3 of designs players had in their inventories were placed. A very serious problem of taxes being useless still plagues the game, since some players moved from having 20ish lands to 50ish durring the castle rush. It seems to me like admins are promoting land scarcity since Vocation chests give you taxes, labor gives you taxes, and the credit taxes, are so cheap, players hoarded thousands by now. So you see, as long as taxes are not fixed it will be a source of griefing and players leaving the game by ragequit, and while we have enough players for now, i am afraid for the future.
@IronLady

Many items did not have their times corrected to 1/2 the time, but as to auroran resources, even with them being fixed, there will be a serious lack of amounts and alot of pvp for the first 1-2 weeks.

Last edited:
I seriously can't believe the amount of crying about land on this server. I got 3 16x16's in Calmlands without difficulty. No one ever guaranteed you a spot for an Auroria farm. Just be happy land is finally out so your regrade prices will drop.

Back