Search results

1. Kzy

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Malcara A Harani who spends too much gold on useless things and regrets it.
  2. Kzy

[Forum Event] ArcheRage fans club

IGN: Malcara
  3. Kzy

[Forum Event] Fashion Week - category "The Prettiest"

Applause to you @Sayingsyd! It is difficult to make a nice Harani, especially with those ears lol, compared to the new races, so good job! :)
  4. Kzy

[Forum Event] Person of a Month

IGN: Malcara
  5. Kzy

[Forum Event] Four seasons

IGN: Malcara ------------------- WINTER Lost but not alone. ------------------- SPRING Don't climb trees wearing heels, you might fall! ------------------- SUMMER When no one is watching anyone can dance like a superstar! ------------------ AUTUMN Phone home...
  6. Kzy

WTB Royal Bloodraven Robes

pm here or in-game IGN: Malcara
  7. Kzy

[Forum Event] Lands Expert

IGN: Malcara Location: Ynystere - Dolmen Floodpain
  8. Kzy

IGN: Malcara Location: Mahadevi - South of Dawnsbreak Plantation
  9. Kzy

IGN: Malcara Location: Sunbite Wilds - Between Rocknest and Warborne Borough
  10. Kzy

IGN: Malcara Location: Rookborne Basin - Grassea
  11. Kzy

IGN: Malcara Location: Windscour Savannah - Conqueror's Champaign
  12. Kzy

IGN: Malcara Location: Tigerspine Mountains - South Devi River
  13. Kzy

[Forum Event] Cozy farm

---THE GARDEN --- Do not be fooled by the extremely creative name, it is more than just a simple garden as it also produces saffron and cornflowers(and it's full of rats, ew). It is decorated with mossy walls and a hairy guy named Dave on the roof of the farm. Not only does it have its...
  14. Kzy

Any alternative other than torrenting?

I submitted a ticket and with some research on the forums, I actually managed to get the launcher working, yay!
  15. Kzy

Okay, I will try that. Thank you.
  16. Kzy

Thanks for your reply, is it simple to upload a game to a cloud and then install it or is it extremely complicated? To be honest, I've never done anything like that before.
  17. Kzy

Hi! I just got back to my campus and I want to install archerage on my laptop. However they have completely blocked all forms of torrenting(due to a lot people torrenting illegal stuff), and the normal launcher fails whenever I try to download the game. Is there any other way I can download the...
  18. Kzy

[Forum Event] A Christmas Tree contest!

I visited a friend today and apparently she decided to decorate her christmas tree with some of the award ribbons that her dogs have won. Has to be the most unique christmas tree I've seen this year. This is the largest tree I could find in my area, its in a small town in Sweden...
Back