What's new

Any alternative other than torrenting?

Kzy

Hi!

I just got back to my campus and I want to install archerage on my laptop. However they have completely blocked all forms of torrenting(due to a lot people torrenting illegal stuff), and the normal launcher fails whenever I try to download the game. Is there any other way I can download the game?

Hello
Not one that i can think off. Depending on the speed, you could try and download it via any city hubs that allow torrenting, or download the file via cloud if one of your friends uploads it directly.

Thanks for your reply, is it simple to upload a game to a cloud and then install it or is it extremely complicated? To be honest, I've never done anything like that before.

Thanks for your reply, is it simple to upload a game to a cloud and then install it or is it extremely complicated? To be honest, I've never done anything like that before.

It's a bit complicated and requires time, but if that is your only option.Try getting advice from tech team as well via tickets.

Alternatively, you can try to download it at an internet/gaming cafe, friend or family (family of friend) house. Not sure where you are at but it sounds like you need to be a bit creative and if theres a will theres a way.

Reactions: Kzy
I submitted a ticket and with some research on the forums, I actually managed to get the launcher working, yay!

Back