What's new

Alt problem

Funny you talking about my lands, I always played like this, this is my way to make gold, I'm Brazilian, buy real money credit is complicated for me, here comes one of you hypocrites who only know how to speak shit, and buy credit, in a day, they get stronger than I am yet. The only thing I'm seeing here, are children, hypocrites, who just want to fk with others.

Funny you talking about my lands, I always played like this, this is my way to make gold, I'm Brazilian, buy real money credit is complicated for me, here comes one of you hypocrites who only know how to speak shit, and buy credit, in a day, they get stronger than I am yet. The only thing I'm seeing here, are children, hypocrites, who just want to fk with others.

Dude... You have issues.
Don't talk about others without knowing the way they play or used to play.
There are credit card warriors and there are people that work hard to get their stuff done with only ONE account.
(U're brazilian, so what? you could be from atlantic ocean. No idea where that info is relevant.)

You aren't better than anyone else to break the SERVER rules. You don't like them, just don't play on this server.

Do things the way you're supposed to do, without multi-accounting, botting, cheating, etc... and you won't have ur account banned for being greedy.

Do I have problems? respect me, I do not know you, I had no concept that I could not have alts, I just thought I could not log in at the same time, stop being stupid and stop judging people behind monitors, instead of talking shit here, go play your game, your hypocrite!

here comes one of you hypocrites who only know how to speak shit, and buy credit, in a day, they get stronger than I am yet. The only thing I'm seeing here, are children, hypocrites, who just want to fk with others.

Those were your first words.
So, keep in mind when u shoot at others, you'll be shoot back. So i respect you as much as you respected everyone else in ur first reply.

Do I have problems? respect me, I do not know you, I had no concept that I could not have alts, I just thought I could not log in at the same time, stop being stupid and stop judging people behind monitors, instead of talking shit here, go play your game, your hypocrite!

There you go... Your second reply was also showing a lot of respect.
You always get what u give. Simple as that.

Plus... If you don't have info about having alt accounts = ban, you should've asked in the forum. Not come complaining about others (and disrepect them) after u get ur account banned.

Now... If you want to be respected, show some respect first.

Have a nice weekend

You started boy, talking your shit here... with all your hypocrisy and false moralism!

Weekend? Mine will be great, thank God ...

Have a good weekend, too.

To sum this up quickly: Im Brazilian, i want a free pass, i can't adapt to rules and guidelines that were easy to find.

Summary: No one cares ........ Enjoy that ban.

Keep up the good work on reporting those cheaters guys! Be on the lookout for suspicous activity too. Youd be surprised how people know how to use vpns to circumvent ip checks but are entirely obvious from the way they manage/move their alt account characters. I guess 14k labor a day just isnt enough for some people.

Funny, you talk like that of Brazilians, prejudice, coming from people that I can assume they do not know how to do a second degree equation.

Funny, you talk like that of Brazilians, prejudice, coming from people that I can assume they do not know how to do a second degree equation.

If you can comprehend the complexity of advanced equations ..... How is it you can't use primary level English ?

Back