What's new

Anything 3.5 related

@Sparkle Is there any chance of getting some kind of table showing the amount of xp required to level up erenor items, and the expected stats at each grade? There is very little information out there for each weapon type so its tricky to make an educated decision on whether to stick with T7 or go Erenor.

For example, Legendary T7 bow vs nerfed legendary Erenor bow. Being able to see the stats on Erenor will give the opportunity to evaluate whether the combo + equip effect of a T7 could improve the performance of the bow enough to make it technically a better option than Erenor.
Of course the Erenor can technically be leveled higher but i imagine realistically Legendary is the highest that 99% of people should expect to achieve.

@Sparkle Is there any chance of getting some kind of table showing the amount of xp required to level up erenor items, and the expected stats at each grade? There is very little information out there for each weapon type so its tricky to make an educated decision on whether to stick with T7 or go Erenor.

For example, Legendary T7 bow vs nerfed legendary Erenor bow. Being able to see the stats on Erenor will give the opportunity to evaluate whether the combo + equip effect of a T7 could improve the performance of the bow enough to make it technically a better option than Erenor.
Of course the Erenor can technically be leveled higher but i imagine realistically Legendary is the highest that 99% of people should expect to achieve.

Yes, will do that and post a bit later. Info will include already nerfed Erenor, not the original one.

All the details will be available closer to 3.5 release. Can just confirm that event will return with 3.5 release or very shortly after.

Will existing players be able to benefit from the "Starter Pack" or only new characters?

1) Please reconsider the 10% nerf i rather take a 5% nerf and "only" 5% decrease in experience requirements, or even the other way around keep erenor at same value as live server and increase the experience requirements.

2) Please let us have an upgrade ticket for a cars, having 2 cars seems pointless.

3) Could you elaborate on regrade chances ? could we maybe get the values and does it still break at celestial because i thought it was changed in live to only break at divine grade.

I think de system of allyed raid come in 4.0. Is there any possibility to come in these custom version? This will help so good for raid events like CR and GR...

The 10% nerf to erenor will stay.

The ability to upgrade the cars will come later. Not at release.

The regrade chance is shown inside of the regrade window now. It still breaks at celestial. That was an event on live which made celestial a no break grade.

I think de system of allyed raid come in 4.0. Is there any possibility to come in these custom version? This will help so good for raid events like CR and GR...
A 4.0 feature will come with patch 4.0 on this server

All details of the starter pack will be made available when it comes back. The starter pack is for new players

A lot of us loved this server because it was a place where we could enjoy rng crafting gear. it was a excitement for us when we got that delph upgradable and made a lot of other people happy when we had that 1 piece of gear that they needed to finish their set, but with this patch. it will kill all of that. it did it on live and it will do it here. i would strongly recommend not implementing the crafting changes. Do not get rid of wisps the rng or reforging

keep erenor at same value as live server and increase the experience requirements.

literally something that someone who swipes a lot would say. you're basically asking to let overpowered weapons only be achievable by whales that are able to spend hundred thousands of gold for it.

• Erenor Cloaks can be crafted at the Proven Warrior's Workbench. Requires a Legendary Ayanad Cloak as a material. The grade of result item is Arcane.
Could you tell us the full receipe for crafting erenor cloaks ?
I've been holding onto my delphinad cloak ever since you guys announced 3.5, because I was waiting for the change that reduces required medals from 800 to 500.
If an erenor cloak does not require warrior medals, I can make my delphinad an ayanad now, without having to worry that I'll lack warrior medals when 3.5 releases.

- on a sidenote, i really like most of this update. sure there is a lot of 1:1 live changes, and very little custom change in my eyes.
I'm also not sure how unchanged ancestral skills will turn out. I do hope that if you guys get a lot of complains about them in the future, that you will get rid of your "we-don't-make-changes-to-skills - mentality. because everytime I've seen someone or had myself suggest something, it was either ignored or we were left with a short reply of "we won't change it", even when proper arguments for the suggested change were brought up.

Overall tyvm for this patch.

You listened only to the opinion of farmers who will also sit on their bogey and dig potatoes.
With -10%, no one will make this legendary erenor weapon, which has a difference of 80 magic attack and the price of 400-500k gold.

Legendary T7 - 200-220K gold - 901 magic atack, 169 int and 572 ignore magic defense
Legendary Erenor- 640-720k - 983 magic atack, 146 int(-10%)

NICE PROFITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT FOR 500K gold

Also didnt factor in the fact that if you ever want a better item, its going to be the cost of your current plus the better one. and the cycle continues, once you make an erenor, you're set for life. Just feed it when you can

Nice way the ruin the erenor weapons 10% is way to big of a nerf! I am really disappointed ! Please consider a -5% or at least put crit fucking damage on erenor, ty.

Could you tell us the full receipe for crafting erenor cloaks ?

On retail it was:
  • Desired Ayanad Cloak to be upgraded
  • 1 Moonlight Erenor Crafting Scroll
  • 800 Warrior’s Medals
  • 10 Moonlight Archeum Essences
  • 2 Blazing Cloth or Leather (Depends on the Cloak)
Not seen anything to suggest it is different

Erenor passive are not good compared to obsidian weapons, if you take by exemple T7 obs leggy Bow that gives 15% crit damage the only way that erenor would be better is at legendary but now with the nerf you will need a mythic erenor to compete with a leggy T7 bow. Makes erenor useless and a money pit for shit stats

Are we sharing a test server with the Russians ? I need some fresh blood for two weeks.

Crafting as change as well no more rng and no one will make erenors so no more crafting economy, please don't nerf erenor -10%

Back