What's new

ea access violation??

zeather

I have my anti virus turned off ive tried re-installing every time i try and log in i get ea access violation it acts like its gonna start and will get to the age wrought blah blah and then just close anyone else gotten this or know how to fix it? virus is off windows 10

Attachments

• Capture 2.PNG
    Capture 2.PNG
    202.3 KB · Views: 376
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    430 KB · Views: 408
Close your launcher and remove file "client.version". Then open your launcher again.
If issue remains, reinstall using Torrent option.

I have my anti virus turned off ive tried re-installing every time i try and log in i get ea access violation it acts like its gonna start and will get to the age wrought blah blah and then just close anyone else gotten this or know how to fix it? virus is off windows 10
The close at the text line myth wrought age occurs from a bad or incomplete instalation which will also be causing the error as the game is not allocating memory correctly to launch and terminates

Close your launcher and remove file "client.version". Then open your launcher again.
If issue remains, reinstall using Torrent option.
thanks sorry for the long reply my hard drive died on me think i got it fixed now trying this to see if it works

The close at the text line myth wrought age occurs from a bad or incomplete instalation which will also be causing the error as the game is not allocating memory correctly to launch and terminates
so how do i fix that im trying to reinstall see if that fix's it

Back