What's new

Ezi buff and figureheads swapping

I see no reason to get rid of it. The rule was already don't use it on PvE seeing as how mobs will generally stand still and not do anything about being hit. I'm assuming drivers have brains and will at least attempt not to get caught into ezi swapping traps. Also it gives otherwise useless figureheads some time in the spotlight :D

Do not reduce the time to 15 seconds, it is not enough time for say a merchant to fully replace packs, there is a 1 second delay between adding a pack to a slot which means in a perfect world you would only be able to get 15 packs on. However if you click too fast you get delayed by a total of 2 seconds. Leave it the way it is or add the damage option that removes the buff.

It was in live so I don't see a problem with it especially since any ship, not just an enoan, can do it. I think a bigger problem is the ability to fly to outer space if you press spacebar fast enough.

anyone can spam jump using scroll wheel to go 200m into the air, it's not always a macro.
As a person who uses the scroll wheel jump, I can say that I can only ever reach what Ayakaa does 1/10 times I do it. Especially not from less than a meter under the water surface.

or you can spam space bar. But it's also insanely easy to get anyone down

It's easy for someone with a red dragon glider, which is hard to get, other than that it's pretty difficult to reach the height that the person dragging Kraken around is and get within cc range.

It's less than 1k for red dragon glider. Also, whoever is tanking kraken can't be in the air that high else it will de-aggro so that's an exaggeration and off-topic. Or have Sparkle make another topic about that

What you see here is just another evolution of the way PvP is carried out on this server. One side has taken an old strategy and employed it with great success and the other side isn't happy about that because it puts them at a disadvantage. The same thing happened when uwu and other pirates came back to the server and started using jump macros while on water mounts to get away while being caught in water and we've put up with it this entire time and didn't go running to the admins to change it. There are plenty of other things in the PvP culture of this server that are specific to this server like longspears being so common and virtually all boats using large cal cannons instead of navals etc. Things like figureheads most people use the same but recently a lot of people have been using Tsunami figureheads because they've seen how well Fabio uses it. Dry docking was never allowed on live either but its been ruled fine here in PvP situations and there was no complaint there from pirates because they were the ones using it. I'm sure if the dead donkey trick worked still we'd see that as well.

The point I'm getting at is that pirates are trying to use administration to stop a tactic that they claim is unfair simply because they don't like it and don't want to be forced to adapt and spend gold making a legendary+ figurehead and join in as well.

Lets not forget that these are the same pirates who were perfectly fine RMT buying an old account to obtain an Enoan to use at kraken or looking the other way while a member dupes credits and basically prints legendary+ weapons for them (which still remain in the game btw). They aren't about whats fair they're about what benefits them which is why we keep seeing suggestion threads being made about making changes to pirate faction to make it better for them.

Stay on topic of the thread. Stop divulging on about other areas and accusing different parties of macros or about being to jump spam to fly incredibly high out of the water

• Buff gets removed as soon as ship receives any damage.

If anything is changed, this option makes the most sense. It keeps the original mechanic from changing, while preventing the figurehead swapping issue. :p

add the buff goes away when boat takes damage, easy fix

It's easy for someone with a red dragon glider, which is hard to get, other than that it's pretty difficult to reach the height that the person dragging Kraken around is and get within cc range.

RD glider is like 1k or less to make, they also just had an event where EVERYONE could get free gliders

The same thing happened when uwu and other pirates came back to the server and started using jump macros while on water mounts to get away while being caught in water
Wrong

Dry docking was never allowed on live either but its been ruled fine here in PvP situations and there was no complaint there from pirates because they were the ones using it.
Wrong. It was used once as a meme which afterwards you guys started using it which we didn't complain about.

The point I'm getting at is that pirates are trying to use administration to stop a tactic that they claim is unfair simply because they don't like it and don't want to be forced to adapt and spend gold making a legendary+ figurehead and join in as well.
Wrong. I wouldn't want to be able to use it because it's cheesy and unhealthy to the gameplay. It's not hard to regrade ship parts.

Lets not forget that these are the same pirates who were perfectly fine RMT buying an old account to obtain an Enoan to use at kraken or looking the other way while a member dupes credits and basically prints legendary+ weapons for them (which still remain in the game btw). They aren't about whats fair they're about what benefits them which is why we keep seeing suggestion threads being made about making changes to pirate faction to make it better for them.
You're assuming things.

Best fix is for the ezi light to be removed upon combat. Keeps gameplay healthy

Best fix is for the ezi light to be removed upon combat. Keeps gameplay healthy

"Wrong". Easy to say a 5 letter word how about you back up your statement with something of meaning to actually lend weight to your argument.

We aren't out here spawning our own clippers to obtain Ezi Light buff. We're killing your boats and then using the Ezi Light from that to further wreck the rest of your boats. Whats happening is resulting purely from organic PvP. Don't like it? Stop dying.

Working as intended is the saying I believe.

"Wrong". Easy to say a 5 letter word how about you back up your statement with something of meaning to actually lend weight to your argument.

We aren't out here spawning our own clippers to obtain Ezi Light buff. We're killing your boats and then using the Ezi Light from that to further wreck the rest of your boats. Whats happening is resulting purely from organic PvP. Don't like it? Stop dying.

Working as intended is the saying I believe.

Wrong because people were using it since day 1 and nobody complained since it's extremely easy to stop and isn't cheesy or unhealthy. If you were here since day 1 you'd know.

Back