[Festival] Ghost Wedding

Discussion in 'In-game & Forum Events' started by Sparkle, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Sparkle

Sparkle Administrator Staff Member Administrator

6.png
    Ghost Wedding
    (February, 12th - February, 26th, 2019)
    They dreamt of a lavish wedding. Arches are shaved with flowers, tables full of delicious dishes, hundreds of guests raising cups and wishing them health. This dream was not meant to come true. Both were killed by the Karkasse Ridgelands, a cruel, lifeless land. He was the first one to leave, but his love was so great that he waited for her at the gate of Nui halls.
    Visit White Arden to participate in the Festival dedicated to the Elves wedding.
    7-1.jpg
    The festival will take place in Ardenia, White Arden.
    For the Festival period, White Arden will become a festival zone.
    Use one of 3 portals that are located in Austera, Marianople and on the Diamond Shores to get to the White Arden.

2.png

When you arrive to the Festival, talk to Arden Guard Finis and Arden Guard Delmin.
    8.jpg 9.jpg

The first one will tell you about the Event, and the second one will have several assignments for you.
    Complete them and you’ll be rewarded with Enla Festival Coins 0.jpg .​

You can also obtain them completing the quests of a few more NPCs nearby: someone will ask for your help in making jewelery intended as a gift for lovers, or, for example, chasing away an uninvited guest – a bard, interfering with the wedding.
    Bard will appear 1 p.m., 7 p.m., and 12 a.m. server time.​
    10.jpg
    Complete quests, gather Enla Festival Coins and use a Festival Exchanger nearby.
    11.jpg

In the Exchanger you can find:
    Sacred Echo
    Morpheus's Treasure Chest
    Bashing Bouquet
    Wraithsong Piano
    Hereafter Cake Table
    Seajoy Banquet Voucher
    Budding Field's Whim
    Decorative Sacred Echo
    100-Slot Rangora's Trove
    40-Slot Rangora's Trove
    50-Slot Rangora's Trove
    10-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
    20-Slot Pirate Plushie Trove
    Jumbo Bowtie Elk Plushie
    Jumbo Coalmane Snowlion Plushie

Seajoy Banquet Voucher will let you decorate a nice liner at Wetsands in Sanddeep.
    And if you assist with the Peace-Blessed Table decorations, you will be blessed!

5.jpg

Love is in the air on ArcheRage!

Last edited: Feb 18, 2019
  2. Kittydoom

Kittydoom Member

YAYYYY!!!! Does this mean I can finally use the random Enla coins I have had in my bank forever now?

3. Sparkle

Yes, you should be able to use old Enla coins from last year as well.

4. lilynette

lilynette New Member

i saw lots of ppl wear the eternal wish raiment costume but i cant find it in any marketplace or event workbench, also the soulmare too

5. Sparkle

That were the items from the weekly marketplace updates.

6. Lusk

Lusk Member

He's talking about the event costume and mount... as quest Reward.

7. Nixkie

Nixkie New Member

I got mine while ago one my favs

8. Sparkle

Misunderstood. Thank you for clarifying.

You can get temp mount and costume from the current Festival. You get both from the quest "A Spiritual Connection".

9. tzezuko

tzezuko New Member

Is there any chance we can buy the purple dress or the silver outfit the NPCs in the last picture are wearing?

10. Lusk

Lusk Member

They already done something like that on halloween event....

11. tzezuko

tzezuko New Member

Hrm, I didn't see this outfit at Halloween otherwise I would have bought them. Been waiting for them to come to MP :3

12. Sparkle

Please provide screenshots of the NPCs costumes in question.

13. Draeoni

Draeoni New Member

This is a problem.
    upload_2019-2-13_9-10-47.png

Here it is in the quest log.
    upload_2019-2-13_9-12-46.png

14. Sparkle

Everything is correct. You need to craft one of the Craftsman's jewelry. For it you need to have the Apprentice's jewelry, that you need to craft first.

15. Lusk

Lusk Member

Apprentice's jewelry you can buy at armor shop...

16. Sparkle

You can buy it or craft. That is correct. Several options to receive it are available.

17. Draeoni

Draeoni New Member

I didn't specify the problem as one could infer from the screenshots I posted above. It says "Craft either an Apprentice's..." then it says "Complete one: Craft Craftsman...". The issue is the text of the completion items and the quest text does not match. It's not that I don't understand HOW to craft rings/earrings/necklaces. It's that the text of the quest should match the completion items.

If it just specified Craftsman's jewelry without mentioning Apprentice's jewelry, it would be perfectly fine. It makes no sense to include the Apprentice's jewelry in the quest text since everyone has access to the folio. As such, it should read something like:

Till Death Do Us Part​
    Craft either a Craftsman's Earth Necklace, Craftsman's Earth Ring, or Craftsman's Earth Earring.
    -Complete one:
    • Craftsman's Earth Necklace 0/1
    • Craftsman's Earth Ring 0/1
    • Craftsman's Earth Earring 0/1
    EDIT: I guess you could take it the other way and make it so the completion requisite is Apprentice's jewelry, but either way, it just makes more sense for the quest text to match the completion requisite.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2019
  18. Sparkle

Quest text just provides players with the steps as prior crafting Craftsman's item you need to get Apprentice's one.

19. Aviendha

Aviendha Active Member

Yea i got confused by this as well but now we know quest just tells us what to do:

20. xkf2

xkf2 Active Member

I remember last time the Ghost Wedding was around it was much cheaper to craft the required Handicraft item
    The thing is the LAST time the Ghost Festival was on I remember it being much cheaper to complete this Q...
    Like, no Ocean Blue Coral required to make the Ring/Necklace/Earring...

Is that because between 2.9 and 3.0 the materials changed :D ?

Or am I misremembering xD