What's new

[Flash mob] Secret Santa

IGN: Reece

Name: Eric Reece

XMAS wish: tell me your greatest achievement this year that you're most proud of.

XMAS item wish: chimera agent costume!

IGN: Asmodea
IRLN: Alina

XMAS wish: I still wish one day we will be able to have a race change option :> And happy holidays to everyone :)

IGN: Burlin
Wish: For 3.5 to come out soon :D
Other Wish: A dope looking staff image or a ton of crest images that you made :D

IGN: Eleona
IRLN: Annakristina
X-mas wish: Anything! I like decorating my house, sailing aimlessly around the ocean, different sounding instruments, and am trying to level up artistry to play more songs! My house is currently filled with cats and I am working on covering the outside in fish/other dead animals.

IGN: Madwolf
X-mas wish: Something that fits my mountain home in Rokhala. If you want to look it is up on the highest peak.

IGN: Arkenervs
Christmas wish: Something cool for the houses I'm trying to buy :) (or if a rudolph freighter ticket comes out, I have some guildies who I would adore to follow around all day with this freighter, if it comes out ofc!) :)

Last edited:
Character name: Nad
X-Mas wish: An image item for my staff or a mount that's better than my Pangolin OwO

Character Name: Pyrrha
Wishlist: Anything
Unreasonable Wishlist: Remove all Peace Zones, Guards and Infamy c:

IGN: Chump
Wish: I guess something to make my house a little more inviting, or tons of bananas :^)

Character Name: Peep
Christmas Wish: A surprise! I'm a healer and I like cute things.

• IGN: Xanthalas
  • Christmas wish: I'd really love a Sacred Echo lute, haven't been able to locate one yet in game and it was my favorite instrument in live.

Character Name: Kusuda
Christmas wish: For ode not to get nerfed in 3.5
I'll be happy with any gift if you can't make that happen though, feel free to surprise me c:

Back