What's new

Lapis Fae wings - Blue glider

polaris

i'd like to know how do i get this blue glider...
some guy told me that it is obtained at level 30 automatically, but I am ancstral 1 and I didnt receive it.
Screenshot_4.png

You get it "automatically" because I believe there was a Q for it.
Coincidentally, the Q is automatically given to you as you progress through the levels... Level 20... Level 30... etc...
"Achieve Level 20",,, "Achieve level 30" etc
So.... you should be automatically awarded it.

So you likely binned it if you cannot find it.
Also looking at your forum account you would have been playing since at least 2017...
So in all likelihood you binned it so long ago that you don't remember doing so.

Besides, there are numerous other gliders that are far better.

The only thing special about the Lapis Fae is the Super-man like design:

But it is interesting that you are not the first person to ask where their glider is:
My friend got a glider but wasn't sure from where. I asked around and apparently you get one at level 20. My inventory was full when I hit level 20 and the rewards were sent to my mail. I checked and there wasn't a glider or a box containing one or anything.

i'd like to know how do i get this blue glider...
some guy told me that it is obtained at level 30 automatically, but I am ancstral 1 and I didnt receive it.
Screenshot_4.png
The quest existed in 2.9 and was gone for most of 3.0. As such if you leveled past 20-30 in that time frame you cannot get it

Also looking at your forum account you would have been playing since at least 2017...
So in all likelihood you binned it so long ago that you don't remember doing so.
well, I'm old new player A.K.A coming back to play the game after 1 year or more

Most likely you've got too much EXP at the same time and due to it skipped a level needed for an achievement and reward for it. Submit a ticket and provide your character name in it, we'll take a look.

Back