What's new

2.9 Darkrunner BIS weapon

wes1618

Hello.

what weapons do you recommend for a darkrunner in this version? (2.9)

1. Sword/katana.
2. 2h sword.
3. Nodachi.

Thanks in advance

Hello.

what weapons do you recommend for a darkrunner in this version? (2.9)

1. Sword/katana.
2. 2h sword.
3. Nodachi.

Thanks in advance

If you're looking for high crits then go Nodachi if you want attack speed and just more faster damage dual wield sword and katana. or can do Katana and shortspear.

id go shortspear katana if going dual wield nodachi for 2h they are generally 2 different playstyles and depend on your ping aswell which one is better.

which is better with bad ping?
depends what you mean by bad ping if you have like 200-250 i would straight away roll like a tanky ver for ex. abolisher coz u cant be on glass cannon char with more than 120-130 ping imho.

Still 2h would be in this case more prefr.

Longspear is still my favourite. 2H and puncture procs. never need to worry about healers :p

Is icd on longspear puncture 45 seconds or 15 seconds in 2.9? Maybe at 3.0 it was nerfed to 45 seconds, cant remember, but it was unnerfed in 3.5 back to 15 seconds.

Is icd on longspear puncture 45 seconds or 15 seconds in 2.9? Maybe at 3.0 it was nerfed to 45 seconds, cant remember, but it was unnerfed in 3.5 back to 15 seconds.
not sure on the numbers, all i know is it seems to proc just as much. never noticed any difference and id take it over the nodachi proc any day.

Back