What's new

2nd Kraken since formation of zfz

Shawnzy

<Welcome> is losing morale as zfz runs through them at kraken once again. zfz has claimed victory over kraken, and then followed welcome to anthalon. At tony, welcome was generous enough to clear the rift and spawn tony for zfz, where zfz wiped welcome off of tony and claimed it for themselves.

Weclome recently has has a surge of members from <BLACKED> joining them, but this still have proven to do nothing to their horrendous raid leading and leadership.

Below is a GIF of @Godzi and @Braumy crashing into eachother with seems near impossible, but they still managed to do it..
https://i.gyazo.com/1ced6c9a14765bdc28fab64e887907a9.mp4

gfs, zfz wins again.

At this moment we would like to remind welcome who has had Buying Time, Loose Cannon, and BLACKED join them vs our 2 guild merge and they still haven't been able to accomplish anything against the elite pirate guild zfz.

In the words of @Braumy
KX3PFCy.png
KX3PFCy.png

RIP @Mhm for memeing on @Godzi about his gear and getting kicked

Good times, enjoyed the engagements and content provided.

Looking forward to more! :)

Congratulations on another kraken and anthalon kill!

Isnt <zfz>, that guild that claims to promote server PvP, but zergs content and guilds into not wanting to PvP ?

Haven't people learnt anything from 4 years, of 6 month life span servers ?

Isnt <zfz>, that guild that claims to promote server PvP, but zergs content and guilds into not wanting to PvP ?

Zfz was formed like 5 days ago, im not sure how zerging random guilds came up. We formed because both me too and shots fired did not have nearly enough active numbers to fight Welcome, and we didn't want to see the server die because there's no way another guild at this point is gonna step up. All we want is good pvp, despite all the shit talk thats happening.

If welcome for some reason disappears or gives up, we plan to go back to our original factions and continue fighting each other there.

wasnt that buying time in the beginning though? then people started to contest them and they lost members / have members quit so they merged with welcome?

They zerg, but people not wanting to PvP is on them, not on zfz.

As far as the last question goes: no. It was obvious this would happen. I'm only surprised it didn't happen from the beginning instead.

Zfz was formed like 5 days ago, im not sure how zerging random guilds came up. We formed because both me too and shots fired did not have nearly enough active numbers to fight Welcome, and we didn't want to see the server die because there's no way another guild at this point is gonna step up. All we want is good pvp, despite all the shit talk thats happening.

If welcome for some reason disappears or gives up, we plan to go back to our original factions and continue fighting each other there.
Except that's not how it happens, the fact is ... We see this exact thing, happen over and over. Different server, same mentality.

A guild forms to kill said guild, then another forms to kill that one. So it continues, for 6 months till no one can do anything and the server bleeds out. The curse of archeage, is the same no matter the company that owns the server. You can literally trace a server from fresh start on a timeline.

Except that's not how it happens, the fact is ... We see this exact thing, happen over and over. Different server, same mentality.

A guild forms to kill said guild, then another forms to kill that one. So it continues, for 6 months till no one can do anything and the server bleeds out. The curse of archeage, is the same no matter the company that owns the server. You can literally trace a server from fresh start on a timeline.
It's largely due to two things;

1)People joining guilds based on "winning", so when they do face a bit of competition, they crumble like retards;
2)"Content" being spread out leading to one guild being able to dominate it. Able is the key word here as zfz isn't dominating all content like we've seen in the past with other leading guilds.

But in this case, they don't have to dominate it. A lot of guilds have just given up altogether. There's plenty of important bosses not being touched by zfz that no one is attempting. Hell, if west guilds were any smart, they'd be doing Red Dragon at the very least. zfz can't even contest it.

A guild forms to kill said guild, then sfof archeage, is the same no matter the company that owns the server. You can literally trace a server from fresh start on a timeline.
That is how it will happen. Zfz is comprised of multiple different people that have free farmed for a large majority of time, and dont care to be the top like that anymore. I transferred off a server not even a week after free farm began, then quit once the other server became free farm. None of us want that.
2)"Content" being spread out leading to one guild being able to dominate it. Able is the key word here as zfz isn't dominating all content like we've seen in the past with other leading guilds.

This is exactly right. Camping every single boss/spawn like it used to be on legacy is such a bore now, i would rather kill myself. Alot of key bosses, that can be done by smaller guilds are left untouched because none of us give a shit to autism every single spawn. Dgs is still only done by Burgenvold, theres plenty of room for smaller guilds to go out, learn how to do content, and get better.

Jeez the Salt and the memes are being throwed E V E R Y W H E R E, can't we all agree people of this server seem to be lacking leadership and williness to actually contest or do any WB? thats about it, theres no DARK CONSPIRACY or Zerging here, just people that don't want to do anything PVP, Content, End Game Related but will still whine about alliances or guilds being too overpowered.

<Welcome> is losing morale as zfz runs through them at kraken once again. zfz has claimed victory over kraken, and then followed welcome to anthalon. At tony, welcome was generous enough to clear the rift and spawn tony for zfz, where zfz wiped welcome off of tony and claimed it for themselves.

Weclome recently has has a surge of members from <BLACKED> joining them, but this still have proven to do nothing to their horrendous raid leading and leadership.

Below is a GIF of @Godzi and @Braumy crashing into eachother with seems near impossible, but they still managed to do it..
https://i.gyazo.com/1ced6c9a14765bdc28fab64e887907a9.mp4

gfs, zfz wins again.

At this moment we would like to remind welcome who has had Buying Time, Loose Cannon, and BLACKED join them vs our 2 guild merge and they still haven't been able to accomplish anything against the elite pirate guild zfz.

In the words of @Braumy
KX3PFCy.png
KX3PFCy.png

RIP @Mhm for memeing on @Godzi about his gear and getting kicked

Braumy...LOL, that guy quit buying time because they told him to improve his galleon driving skills cause he couldn't drive properly at a DGS. https://i.gyazo.com/1ced6c9a14765bdc28fab64e887907a9.mp4 Guess he's still skipping lessons....

zfz can't even contest it.
The problem is... we probably could.

Whenever we see harpoons, we push in and wipe them once, and then fall back.

We have had very few people dying during our fights, which would make RD contesting possible.

I'm hyped for the day it comes tho, I want to do it

Braumy...LOL, that guy quit buying time because they told him to improve his galleon driving skills cause he couldn't drive properly at a DGS. https://i.gyazo.com/1ced6c9a14765bdc28fab64e887907a9.mp4 Guess he's still skipping lessons....

Would have loved to have some Audio on that clip, and hear all the people screaming the same thing.....
"WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DRIVE?! BY YOUR MOTHER?"

xD

No but really next time put audio on the clip, would love to hear people response to that "Driving skills".

Would have loved to have some Audio on that clip, and hear all the people screaming the same thing.....
"WHERE DID YOU LEARN TO DRIVE?! BY YOUR MOTHER?"

xD

No but really next time put audio on the clip, would love to hear people response to that "Driving skills".

How can they put an audio clip if they were on the opposing side? Anyway in our coms everyone was laughing about it and saying hopefully no one noticed

How can they put an audio clip if they were on the opposing side? Anyway in our coms everyone was laughing about it and saying hopefully no one noticed
I think he meant the response from <zfz> to witnessing this....

Which was "Oh my god are these people real ?" followed by laughter and kraken slaughter

Back