What's new

3.0 / 3.5 Fresh Start Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enigmatic

Would it be possible to do a 3.0 or 3.5 Fresh start server? Considering how much your playerbase has dropped since the launch or announcement of 4.5 Fresh start i think a new Fresh start server would be a good idea. From a new or returning player standpoint there isn't much ways for you to get into the meta other than buying gold or being p2w af and donating hundreds. Im sure alot of people would agree to this and some won't because all their progress. I also dont know if there was a post like this b4 since i haven't looked at these forums in a while @Sparkle @IronLady

The server has almost 7 months, ofc is not easy to play catch up, but is not impossible, a new fresh start server only for make the actual server base drop even more, trion's way. Btw 4.5 worst patch ever, the only good thing is the regrade that are much easy now, but they kill all the rest in the game.

population already dropping and you propose a fresh start? then the old server loses more population.

The old server would probably die but in that bring in new players and old players who left the game making it a win/win situation.

are you out of your mind ? in in 20 days since the 3.0 update i went from no gear to 4k gs its not hard. on this server everyone and anyone can catch up EASY ASF with the 11,520 labor per day

Don't think that population is dropping. I see lots of ppl when I run around, chat is always active and land around my place is taken and processed daily. Maybe somebody left but new players are coming. Believe it's too early for fs here:rolleyes:

I don't see any reason either to waste resources in a fresh start, specially since here is really a lot easier to catch up and the population is stabilizing after 3.0, seen lot of newbies lately, new guilds, more land actively used, etc.

I vote hell the fuck no and for a 3.5 update HELL THE FUCK+++++ NO, at least for a while that update was pure cancer

Even if you added a Fresh Start server it would end up having the same situation. This is because people want a break from Archeage occasionally and want to try other games when they're tired of the grind. So when any MMO that has potential of being interesting comes up people will flock to it for a month or two and then come back here.

Fresh start gives the illusion of a level playing field, but the truth is that lasts for about a week, there will always be people who gear up faster than you do, either to knowing the game's economy and mechanics better, or by swiping harder.

I love this server, but I'd leave if 3.5 hits. I've played every day since this server launched, but I wouldn't think twice. That patch ruined the game for me.

Fuck no, and hopefully no 3.5 because tbh the game gets worse the more patches come. We are at a good spot right now in my opinion.

There is no fresh start server planned. There is also not a population decline. In fact we are at the highest population we have had on this server since it launched back in Oct 2017 almost 6 months ago. There has been more new people come then those that have left to 4.5 trion which has actually increased our overall numbers.

There is no fresh start server planned. There is also not a population decline. In fact we are at the highest population we have had on this server since it launched back in Oct 2017 almost 6 months ago. There has been more new people come then those that have left to 4.5 trion which has actually increased our overall numbers.
You will only see this number grow too, because the gear wall is hard if you don't want to spend an arm and a leg for legendary items. It'll be a slow decrease on Trions servers for about 3 months until only the people who intend to p2s(Pay to Stay)
Only what i've heard i'm going to stay true to the best server i've been on :D

what makes you think the server population is dying? The guild I'm in literally gets about ten new players each week. Also there is no need for a fresh start. It is so freaking easy to gear up. I literally have teammates that joined last week and are already 4.5k gs. People think you need divines for gs. You can get auroria gear and cheap gem it up to be some what competitive. Smdh on people who actual thinks this server is dying when it's literally crowded with players wherever you go.

Fuck no, and hopefully no 3.5 because tbh the game gets worse the more patches come. We are at a good spot right now in my opinion.
To be honest, the dev team did a nice job with 3.0. A few hiccups but they actual listen to playerbase feedback. I wouldn't mind them going forward with 3.5 as long as they make necessary changes that won't repel old and new players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back