What's new

3.0 Expected ETA?

chloraform

I was wondering if there is any incite to when 3.0 my be happening here. People have been saying Feb is the rumor but some sort of official word would be nice. That way I know what to do gear wise for my dwarf.

I was wondering if there is any incite to when 3.0 my be happening here. People have been saying Feb is the rumor but some sort of official word would be nice. That way I know what to do gear wise for my dwarf.

I thought January. Good question. I hope we all get an answer. :)

Likely not for another 4-6 months. I'd rather they take the time to make the changes the community wants first.

Hello
There is not exact date as of yet, but it will not be soon as january, since RU just got their update and they are way ahead of us.
Somewhere between february and june very likely.
And it will be adapted for NA with few changes players suggested.

Hello
There is not exact date as of yet, but it will not be soon as january, since RU just got their update and they are way ahead of us.
Somewhere between february and june very likely.
And it will be adapted for NA with few changes players suggested.
I'd suggest doing the update sooner rather than later, it'll bring a bit more people to the server, because the server is going to start going down in numbers very soon.

I agree With gugu (ugh so hard to say that..jkjk) with the 3.0 more people will come more here and if you remove the classic and horrible changes the offical brought into the game in the 3.0, you will see a big flow of people coming in the server. (edit) had to add some words in...listening to a medley and typing words is dangerous xD (edit)

I agree With gugu (ugh so hard to say that..jkjk) with the 3.0 people with come more here and if you remove the classic and horrible changes the offical brought into the game in the 3.0, you will see a big flow of people coming in the server.
REEEeEEEEEEEEeeEEEEE

Also, 3.0 adds Skill Queue, which is something that players have been using after 3.0, and going back to not having it feels really bad for many

I'd suggest doing the update sooner rather than later, it'll bring a bit more people to the server, because the server is going to start going down in numbers very soon.

Patch will not help us. The game has/had less players now because:
- Christmas, other real life activities
- the Team pushed trash p2w -gamble items too hard
- stronger players start grouping to "break" the game ( Gugu, The Hero of Nuia. :D)
- bad gamble upgrade system in higher quality item regrades
- "support the team" option is between weapon and cocaine trade now (crypto payment option only)

750 gold/1000 credits, many charms, archeums andother materials in RNG boxes... This system will not build loyalty.

Patch will not help us. The game has/had less players now because:
- Christmas, other real life activities
- the Team pushed trash p2w -gamble items too hard
- stronger players start grouping to "break" the game ( Gugu, The Hero of Nuia. :D)
- bad gamble upgrade system in higher quality item regrades
- "support the team" option is between weapon and cocaine trade now (crypto payment option only)

750 gold/1000 credits, many charms, archeums andother materials in RNG boxes... This system will not build loyalty.

While you are right that players are now busy with holidays, there are things we have planned out for next few months which might be interesting untill 3.0 arrives.
I suggested administration to implement boxes other than archeum after these so that the economy can balance out.

Before 3.0 is implemented there should be many changes done, for it to be truly enjoyable and balanced for smooth gameplay.
We all know how 3.0 at live went and it is not to repeat here.

The donations are working as they are for now, but there have been suggestions as to make a new user-friendly donate system which could offer everyone an equal chance to invest on our servers. We are considering these suggestions, but it is a lot of work, and it needs to be done correctly.

While you are right that players are now busy with holidays, there are things we have planned out for next few months which might be interesting untill 3.0 arrives.
I suggested administration to implement boxes other than archeum after these so that the economy can balance out.

Before 3.0 is implemented there should be many changes done, for it to be truly enjoyable and balanced for smooth gameplay.
We all know how 3.0 at live went and it is not to repeat here.

The donations are working as they are for now, but there have been suggestions as to make a new user-friendly donate system which could offer everyone an equal chance to invest on our servers. We are considering these suggestions, but it is a lot of work, and it needs to be done correctly.
Which is why the admins should start taking steps, by making an official thread asking for what players want/don't want from the 3.0 update.

RNG boxes are what they are, the current ones are a bit too good, but overall the previous ones were acceptable.

Fixing donation is also important, but do not neglect the rest because of that, that'll just make the admins seem greedy

REEEeEEEEEEEEeeEEEEE

Also, 3.0 adds Skill Queue, which is something that players have been using after 3.0, and going back to not having it feels really bad for many

For some skill queue is a blessing. On the other hand, it's going to cripple EU players. Sure i might bring some players in, but you can bet its going to bleed plenty too.

Gugu speaks the truth on this matter, both on RNG Boxes and the need for an official thread regarding 3.0.

Which is why the admins should start taking steps, by making an official thread asking for what players want/don't want from the 3.0 update.

RNG boxes are what they are, the current ones are a bit too good, but overall the previous ones were acceptable.

Fixing donation is also important, but do not neglect the rest because of that, that'll just make the admins seem greedy

3.0 is not soon, there is still a lot of time to make poll's ,suggestions, and adapt it.

Players have been asking about donations much more than they were about any other issue, hopefully there will be another form of donating in the near future.

RNG boxes will rotate in few days again, i think into something not titled "Archeum"

3.0 is not soon, there is still a lot of time to make poll's ,suggestions, and adapt it.
You think that it's not soon, but it'll come much faster than it seems.
Even if it's in 3-4 months, making the debate now allows for the admin to have more time to prepare/work on it.

Trust me, I've worked as a server dev before, I know how much it helps to have the information beforehand.

Having the debates now will allow for more time to find good solutions too.

I'm not saying to do it right now, but consider preparing for it in the start of January, and opening the debates on various issues then.

You think that it's not soon, but it'll come much faster than it seems.
Even if it's in 3-4 months, making the debate now allows for the admin to have more time to prepare/work on it.

Trust me, I've worked as a server dev before, I know how much it helps to have the information beforehand.

Having the debates now will allow for more time to find good solutions too.

I'm not saying to do it right now, but consider preparing for it in the start of January, and opening the debates on various issues then.

I agree, there are scattered pieces of information as feedback from players on several threads already, they will be compiled and new ideas added in the comments or polls.

Hi All!

Information regarding 3.0 was provided several times. We just discussed it a few weeks ago and as it was mentioned it's not coming right now, so there was no need for another official reply, as nothing has changed from that time. Here is the link to one of the threads regarding this matter: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/archerage-3-0-update.3760/#post-29637
Reply was provided by Administration there; there were some discussions with the ideas from the plaers as well. Would like to repeat, will be at list few months prior 3.0.

As for now it's too early to discuss 3.0, however when time comes, we'll definitely let you know about it. This will be for sure beforehand, so no need to worry, you'll have a chance and time to discuss it ;)

Hi All!

Information regarding 3.0 was provided several times. We just discussed it a few weeks ago and as it was mentioned it's not coming right now, so there was no need for another official reply, as nothing has changed from that time. Here is the link to one of the threads regarding this matter: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/archerage-3-0-update.3760/#post-29637
Reply was provided by Administration there; there were some discussions with the ideas from the plaers as well. Would like to repeat, will be at list few months prior 3.0.

As for now it's too early to discuss 3.0, however when time comes, we'll definitely let you know about it. This will be for sure beforehand, so no need to worry, you'll have a chance and time to discuss it ;)

As I said, it's NEVER too early to start discussing things. Having a lot of time before you add the changes allows for the debate to be more "evolved", aswell as let you have enough time to work on things. Sometimes, there can be problems causing delays, and having more time to work on those will allow you to avoid any delays.

Back