Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Overhaul Cargo System? Yes

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Overhaul Cargo System? No

Votes: 15 42.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having the name at the right side (with title on the left side) made it much easier to read then having it centered inbetween Title and guild name, both of which are usually longer, it makes the names near impossible to read especially in combat scenarios, log in to the game and check it yourself, it's not just a matter of oppinion

if the title was however switched with name, having name uptop, it would fix this issue alltogeder while keeping title separate, it's kind of counter intuitive but way more practical
I'm in the game daily, so no need to suggest me to login the game to check it. I'm perfectly aware how titles and names look in game right now and I personally like it more than before. But that's just a matter of taste of each person, so changing it back and force to suit just a little group of people anyway (no matter what option is chosen), makes no sense but adds extra useless work.
I expected somebody will suggest to have title after name, that's why posted it from the very beginning: "It's always like this in majority of the games - title goes first and after it player's name". Even in real life titles go prior the name, so making it to be another way will look strange.

4: *Disputable* Adjust crit gems for 1H vs 2H weapons. The 2H weapons are great, but I've already noticed that I can't even hold aggro for basic bosses with another person wielding a 1H weapon with a equivalent grade weapon. The crit gems are too close in comparison and the gear gap isn't realistic. On the live server, this is when you started seeing all the 2H players quit because all of their time, and investment had gone to waste. I don't think 2H needs a buff, but I think dual wield crit gems need to be reduced to 3%. They get so many of them, and even at that percentage they will still destroy everything. 2H just needs that edge with all the flaws that come with it. Otherwise, I can promise you the population will slowly start to dwindle down. EDIT: Clearly a dumb idea to put up a poll for this as there are tons more dual wields than 2H players. Keep in mind that dual wielders now hit harder than 2H's. You thought you hated DR's before? Now ALL the geared DR's will 1 shot you while maintaining the advantages of ranged parry, etc. Welcome to 4.0. Dismiss the change and watch the population drop.

This point is way too biased and doesn't summarize it in a neutral way at all.
2H isn't weak. Nor is dual-wield stronger. They both have their own utility.
You're not holding aggro of basic bosses because of lower attack speed with a 2H and because the 2H buff that ignores half a shields value at every second hit is of no impact in PVE but it is massive in PVP as Drothroco has shown more than once.
Buffing your argument by claiming that keeping this as it is will swindle population is a pathetic attempt to pressure the devs.
The fact that you added white text as an edit after seeing your preferred option is out-voted shows how much you are trying to influence the opinion of others. Stop doing that.

I'm in the game daily, so no need to suggest me to login the game to check it. I'm perfectly aware how titles and names look in game right now and I personally like it more than before. But that's just a matter of taste of each person, so changing it back and force to suit just a little group of people anyway (no matter what option is chosen), makes no sense but adds extra useless work.
I expected somebody will suggest to have title after name, that's why posted it from the very beginning: "It's always like this in majority of the games - title goes first and after it player's name". Even in real life titles go prior the name, so making it to be another way will look strange.
Can we not create a Ingame option to toggle peoples titles ? Or is that too difficult. To me personally they just get in the way and make things to messy when there’s a lot going on on your screen. Like Halcy war etc

I know that some people like their immersion and RP but it shouldn't be on the account of other people, especially if those need clear sight in pvp, sorry I got caught up in game and forgot to edit my post till now, but there really should be option to either change the titles back or disable them for pvpers

I think ideal would be to remove titles from "Name and health bar" option, since that one is intended for pvp and RPers won't be likely using it much, that way we can actually see the name while still being able to tell guild unlike with "Name on health bar" setting

also there are many titles that come after name irl like phd etc. but that's not important

Last edited:
I recommend everyone to play with big name bars who are bothered by the new stacking of lines above peoples heads.
Makes it easy for DPS to quickly find main targets and for healers it is a lot easier to click on a name if you can't find a player quickly in the raid frame.
Overall I used to hate it too cause I had to get used to it but now that I've been using it regularly, it's awesome.

@Sparkle a couple of questions about all this:

The harpoons had no change in this patch, the rope is broken as usual. That change is in a future patch, so they are currently fine like this ... I don't understand what change you are seeing? o.o

Regarding the titles, they are great and I love the new system, but, BUT ... I think the exp they give the titles is insufficient. I explain; I am lvl 2 to 75%, to lvl 3 it goes up relatively "easy" if you have almost all the titles that you can get for missions, honor, etc. (which is also difficult ... since it is essential to have those of honor and cost It is very high)

However, climbing to lvl 4 or 5 is unthinkable, there are few titles of greater rank to arcane-heroic, and only-celestial-divine-epic are barely 5 or 6 in total.

Could you please look, so that the titles give more exp? Currently I think they are like this:

Basic: 6
Grand: 9
Rare: 14
Arcane: 21
Heroic: 30
Unique: 41
Celestial: 54
Divine: 69
Epic: 86????

It takes:

500 points to get from Stage 1 to Stage 2
500 points to get from Stage 2 to Stage 3
1000 points to get from Stage 3 to Stage 4
??? Stage 3

Thank you!

I recommend everyone to play with big name bars who are bothered by the new stacking of lines above peoples heads.
Makes it easy for DPS to quickly find main targets and for healers it is a lot easier to click on a name if you can't find a player quickly in the raid frame.
Overall I used to hate it too cause I had to get used to it but now that I've been using it regularly, it's awesome.
with big name bars it gets really messy the bars covering eachother and there is no way to see guild or nation, so it really isn't optimal, also I completely hate the look of it personally

i agree mostly on the title problems. I am colorblind and i have to turn on the faction name line too. Its a huge mess for me trying to read all that blocked 4-5 lines of information and also trying to guess wich color i have in front. Would be good to turn the title off in options menu, or make the title line a different font size ... but i think it would be the same blocked text.

I see no issue with dual wield hitting harder then 2h, you have to make, regrade and gem two weapons and you complain that your one weapon for half the money is weaker then that?

to the titles, we need that change, the new title posittion is absolute cancer and makes it hard to read people's names even outside combat
Beerson that was the dumbest thing I've ever heard anybody say. How much did BOTH of your weapons cost you? Because I have a legendary Erenor and I'm pretty sure mine cost more than both of yours combined BY FAR. Does this mean I deserve extra gem slots now? It does according to your logic.

This point is way too biased and doesn't summarize it in a neutral way at all.
2H isn't weak. Nor is dual-wield stronger. They both have their own utility.
You're not holding aggro of basic bosses because of lower attack speed with a 2H and because the 2H buff that ignores half a shields value at every second hit is of no impact in PVE but it is massive in PVP as Drothroco has shown more than once.
Buffing your argument by claiming that keeping this as it is will swindle population is a pathetic attempt to pressure the devs.
The fact that you added white text as an edit after seeing your preferred option is out-voted shows how much you are trying to influence the opinion of others. Stop doing that.
How is it biased? You can't say I have lower attack speed because I know you personally have seen my gear lol.
I added white text to an edit because it was an EDIT. Relax. You're basically saying that all the dual wielders are just fine and they DON'T hit like the 2H DR's used to which incredibly ignorant. Everybody does way too much damage now. The game is going to die off for reasons like this. Don't you get it? Or you don't care because it's coming from Kezz?

1. Follow Ticket.
Follow Ticket is not in game. It was removed by us in 3.5 and never added after. Due to it request to remove it makes no sense.
I wasn't aware. Not all of the game adjustments are communicated thoroughly, so I'm sure this would be news to many people. Thank you.

2. Titles.
It's always like this in majority of the games - title goes first and after it player's name. But separating title from the name into a separate line now makes it easier to find the name in all that text. Maybe it's uncomfortable for you, but we don't think that all other player share your opinion and and change is required here.
Yeah, but isn't it safe to say a majority of games STILL don't have 4 lines of text? Sure you can remove the alliance option to show up, but that's information people actually care about when PN is fighting with another nation. It's uncomfortable for me? No, not just me. Look at the votes lol. This is a PvP game. I understand people like to have fun and RP, but when you're in a full raid, that's another 50 lines of text floating around your screen. Insane and intrusive. But you like it, so we lost this one boys.

3. Spellshift Orbs.
A separate active thread is available for it. There is no need to duplicate same question here. It will be replied in that thread when all the details are confirmed on our side.
Well the last time we brought up Sport Fishing you just locked the thread despite everybodys concerns. I'm speaking up for the players for a reason. Don't be mad because of it.

4. 1H vs 2H weapon.
Request is denied. If you feel 2H is not good for you, change to two 1H.
I wan't you to look back in the records, look how much my weapon cost, then say that same thing to me. That's quality customer service right there.

5. Harpoons.
That will be looked into by us. Can't comment on it right now with yes or no as it requires some time to do analysis on our side.
Thank you.

6. Ship Collision Damage.
Denied. Lacks arguments.
The purpose of creating a thread is to discuss it. You respond less than 24 hours with this? Of course it lacks argument. Let people talk about it. This is a very big forum and you think a simple response to each question, then dropping it is the best approach to each subject?

7. CD on draughts.
Denied. Lacks arguments.
Exact same thing here. I'm not the one making the choices. Don't click and drag peoples thoughts and opinions.

8. Crime Sweeper.
If there is a bugged item in game, please submit a ticket or report a bug in Technical section of the forums. Make sure to include a bug description. Your current post doesn't include any details.
What details do you need? I said it all. IT'S BROKEN. It doesn't work. It does nothing. Exactly as I said. Sure i'll make a duplicate post though.

9. Cargo system.
Players can choose between the old pre-3.5 and new 3.5 trade packs systems. That was added by us so each player would choose the best option for himself. Also, to make charcoal cargo trades more profitable a charcoal day was added with our Merchant's Day event that gives you extra rewards for it to be more profitable.
You say you play the game everyday correct? So have you not seen random packs sitting outside of a trade outlet because the person brought it to the incorrect area? You haven't noticed that the trade outlets are full and some players running cargo can't even turn their packs in because of that? It's because NOBODY runs cargo. Keep sitting around and thinking everything is okay while I try to help give you some information and you'll run this server into the ground.

Also, I understand entirely that the old system is in place. This is a broken system.

@Sparkle Keep in mind that the more patches you release, the more problems people are going to have with the game. The patches get ridiculous. More and more players just kept quitting because of how ridiculous they were. If you want to release these patches, but not make the changes everybody asks for? Then you're going to lose everything you have going for you right now. Stop being upset that so many people have an opinion. I can see it in your posts recently. Just work with us as we try to keep this server inviting to everybody that comes.

Thanks.

How is it biased? You can't say I have lower attack speed because I know you personally have seen my gear lol.
You're basically saying that all the dual wielders are just fine and they DON'T hit like the 2H DR's used to which incredibly ignorant.

Of course you have lower attack speed than DW players.
You are missing 177 from the DW buff alone and you prefer to run 5% skill damage in form of life rings over 68 attack speed + useful strength stats you get from equalivent-grade flame rings.
2H buff gives you +5% melee skill damage, and ignores half a shields defense value every second hit. An epic T6 shield has about 4500 defense. Meaning you are averagely ignoring 2250 physical defense every second hit, or 1125 physical defense on every hit. Additionally, your weapon has 1142.3 DPS, which compared to an equalivent-grade 1-hander erenor (951.9) is 190.4 DPS higher.
Most DRs run around in T7 obsidian, that gives them 22.4% crit damage compared to the 28% (7*4%) you get from gemming an off-hand.

Your gear isn't what the gear of a DR should look like. Your rotations are awful and you just simply can't compare your damage to those of other good DRs because there is more than just weapon choice that influences dmg output.

Last edited:
You are missing 177 from the DW buff alone and you prefer to run 5% skill damage in form of life rings over 68 attack speed + useful strength stats you get from equalivent-grade flame rings.
2H buff gives you +5% melee skill damage, and ignores half a shields defense value every second hit. An epic T6 shield has about 4500 defense. Meaning you are averagely ignoring 2250 physical defense every second hit, or 1125 physical defense on every hit. Additionally, your weapon has 1142.3 DPS, which compared to an equalivent-grade 1-hander erenor (951.9) is 190.4 DPS higher.
Most DRs run around in T7 obsidian, that gives them 22.4% crit damage compared to the 28% (7*4%) you get from gemming an off-hand.

Your gear isn't what the gear of a DR should look like. Your rotations are awful and you just simply can't compare your damage to those of other good DRs because there is more than just weapon choice that influences dmg output.
You played the live server? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about right now. You will see. And when shit goes downhill you can raise your hand for contributing to the problem.

Thanks for commenting on my rotation and doing "bad". However, when I decide to do sparring I get top 5 quite easily. Also, I remember every single occasion I've fought you I dumpstered you. Even before I had my erenor. I even remember you hiding in a dominion lol. I think you're just obsessed with Drothroco. He's a talented person and clearly has a new fan boy. Put his poster up in your little house next to your pictures of Taylor Swift? That would be a good tribute.

I'd also like to know how my gear isn't what a DR should look like? Because I dont have dark warrior guards anymore so I can maintain a proper legendary buff? Everything I have is literally perfect lol.

You played the live server? Because I don't think you know what you're talking about right now. You will see. And when shit goes downhill you can raise your hand for contributing to the problem.

Thanks for commenting on my rotation and doing "bad". However, when I decide to do sparring I get top 5 quite easily. Also, I remember every single occasion I've fought you I dumpstered you. Even before I had my erenor. I even remember you hiding in a dominion lol. I think you're just obsessed with Drothroco. He's a talented person and clearly has a new fan boy. Put his poster up in your little house next to your pictures of Taylor Swift? That would be a good tribute.

I'd also like to know how my gear isn't what a DR should look like? Because I dont have dark warrior guards anymore so I can maintain a proper legendary buff? Everything I have is literally perfect lol.

1. Yes I did, not any further than 3.5 but I don't see how that matters. I gave you facts how 2H and DW is right now and it seems somewhat equal. And if anything changes in later patches then it should be adjusted when that time comes and not now.

Sparring is unbalanced as hell. Archers do no damage and mages have an incredible lack of cast-time. There are and used to be archers on this server, that ran DR for sparring because they knew it was superior (Easy was one of these archers, and he without a doubt was a great archer).

It also doesn't surprise me that you "dumpster" me because, well you're a DR with a legendary erenor engaging me from stealth when I don't expect it, so I don't see how that makes you a great player or renders my opinion on the topic worthless.
I'm not obsessed with him, quite honestly he pisses me off more than anyone but that doesn't change the fact that he is a great example on how to play your class.

Your gear is "literally perfect" ? ?

- no warrior guards
- no melee crit damage in undergarments
- focus over stamina in cloak
- archeum necklace over lightning necklace
- gale earrings x2 while 2-handing a longspear
- life rings x2 over flame, lightning or flawless dream ring
and I don't even wanna see your spec.

Your rotation ?
545dd11de0dd64f325c7f0f88601c804.png

You engage me by jumping off your mount then using Charge > TS > TS > TS > Overwhelm and then Whirlwind which was when I was in the nui.
You wasted time getting of your mount and using charge when you could've simply BEL'd off from it, you didn't weave any skill in tigerstrike, you overwhelmed and followed up with whirlwind. Are you aware that whirlwind combos with slowed and not with stunned ? Because I don't think you are.

72de540faf380c9c5db1071d3fc921fa.png

Just like you don't know how a basic trip combo works. This was literally all I saw when I was afk'd in my house during a stupid dom. Your opening rotation was this and you expect to deal equal damage to those that know what they are doing ?

1. Yes I did, not any further than 3.5 but I don't see how that matters. I gave you facts how 2H and DW is right now and it seems somewhat equal. And if anything changes in later patches then it should be adjusted when that time comes and not now.

Sparring is unbalanced as hell. Archers do no damage and mages have an incredible lack of cast-time. There are and used to be archers on this server, that ran DR for sparring because they knew it was superior (Easy was one of these archers, and he without a doubt was a great archer).

It also doesn't surprise me that you "dumpster" me because, well you're a DR with a legendary erenor engaging me from stealth when I don't expect it, so I don't see how that makes you a great player or renders my opinion on the topic worthless.
I'm not obsessed with him, quite honestly he pisses me off more than anyone but that doesn't change the fact that he is a great example on how to play your class.

Your gear is "literally perfect" ? ?

- no warrior guards
- no melee crit damage in undergarments
- focus over stamina in cloak
- archeum necklace over lightning necklace
- gale earrings x2 while 2-handing a longspear
- life rings x2 over flame, lightning or flawless dream ring
and I don't even wanna see your spec.

Your rotation ?
545dd11de0dd64f325c7f0f88601c804.png

You engage me by jumping off your mount then using Charge > TS > TS > TS > Overwhelm and then Whirlwind which was when I was in the nui.
You wasted time getting of your mount and using charge when you could've simply BEL'd off from it, you didn't weave any skill in tigerstrike, you overwhelmed and followed up with whirlwind. Are you aware that whirlwind combos with slowed and not with stunned ? Because I don't think you are.

72de540faf380c9c5db1071d3fc921fa.png

Just like you don't know how a basic trip combo works. This was literally all I saw when I was afk'd in my house during a stupid dom. Your opening rotation was this and you expect to deal equal damage to those that know what they are doing ?
LOL okay it's clear you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. You said no melee crit in my undergarments? LMAO REALLY? IT'S NOT A STAT YOU CAN GET LOL.

Yes I have focus in my cloak. Focus is still needed to a certain amount. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Really???

No I dont have warrior guards, i blew them up. If I want a legendary buff, it would probably make sense to not wear any epic gear right?

You're going to say life rings aren't good? Why wear a dream ring thing? LMAO. I don't think you understand how good +skill damage is.

You showed a video of you running into a Nui, then posted my rotation showing "Your last breath has escaped you".

You're embarrassing yourself right now.

My bad, no I meant crit dmg as you can get it in costume.
Anyways, as it's impossible to get in undergarments, imagine I replaced it with defpen or resilience over the toughness or focus you currently have.
Dreamring grants defpen, has +0.5% more skill dmg and 40 stamina (480hp) compared to your useless spirit.

You can run rare grade warrior guards and keep a slighly weaker legendary buff yet with +7% backstab.

My bad, no I meant crit dmg as you can get it in costume.
Anyways, as it's impossible to get in undergarments, imagine I replaced it with defpen or resilience over the toughness or focus you currently have.
Dreamring grants defpen, has +0.5% more skill dmg and 40 stamina (480hp) compared to your useless spirit.
That's not what you meant because I clearly have that in my costume. You just don't know what you're talking about.

YOU NEED FOCUS. I don't know what else to tell you. I'm not sure what you don't get about that. Since it's a trash stat to use in your weapons compared to crit damage, you need to find other resources.

You get off topic so much in every forum you comment on. You get mad about everything and you just start attacking individuals. You lock threads because you get in your feelings. Go find something else better to do with your time. You've already proved you have no idea what you're talking about.

I wan't you to look back in the records, look how much my weapon cost, then say that same thing to me. That's quality customer service right there.
Ah, entitlement. You're not a special snowflake, I'm sure dozens and potentially hundreds of players have probably donated more to this server than you... and yet next to none of them pushed unfair expectations on the admins.

You have made the mistake of assuming your donations were purchases. You willingly DONATED your money to the server and now are expecting additional privileges, admin attention, and custom changes. There is no donation or purchase agreement here that binds the admins to cater to any individual who donates to the server. There is no "Customer Service". In fact, if this server did employ a pay-for-play policy regarding the admins, I'm sure that would be the last straw for many. A great part of this server is that everyone has a voice and that finances can't be used as a magnification for individual problems.

I'm very glad that this server accepts nonrefundable cryptocurrency donations so for one they'll be keeping your money and not giving you any additional attention for doing something that's not required, and there's nothing you can do about it.

The purpose of creating a thread is to discuss it. You respond less than 24 hours with this? Of course it lacks argument. Let people talk about it. This is a very big forum and you think a simple response to each question, then dropping it is the best approach to each subject?

Exact same thing here. I'm not the one making the choices. Don't click and drag peoples thoughts and opinions.
There are some things the admins are adamant on not changing. Not every aspect of the server is simply just "up for debate". You outlined some changes you'd like to see, the admins rejected them. boo-hoo.

@Sparkle Keep in mind that the more patches you release, the more problems people are going to have with the game. The patches get ridiculous. More and more players just kept quitting because of how ridiculous they were. If you want to release these patches, but not make the changes everybody asks for? Then you're going to lose everything you have going for you right now. Stop being upset that so many people have an opinion. I can see it in your posts recently. Just work with us as we try to keep this server inviting to everybody that comes.
I'm fairly certain players didn't recently quit because of a patch that was implemented here of all things... Consider some external factors.

Finally, some actual numbers. :)

Although it is no surprise that Kezz's expensive gear is allocated extremely poorly! However that's not really the point of this thread! lmao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back