What's new

5V5 Further Buff

Should 5V5 have it's honor buffed again.

• Total voters

Mazrim

I just completed several 5v5 Battles which take 15 minutes each and noticed that after it has been buffed it's still only giving a handful of honor. Me and several guildies think that 250 honor is not even close to enough to what 15 minutes of effort is worth, especially when loosing grants substantially less honor. I propose that it be increased to 1000 for a win and 500 for a lose. I'll put a poll in to see how others feel about this.

The poll is a lil confusing (I understand what you meant fully). I just mean for others, it might be more so.

Definitely against.

The goal isn't for uncapped arenas to be more rewarding than open world PvP. This is an Open World PvP game. Past five arenas per day, the rewards should be close to null.

Definitely against.

The goal isn't for uncapped arenas to be more rewarding than open world PvP. This is an Open World PvP game. Past five arenas per day, the rewards should be close to null.
This is all correct and the reason why arena can be an option, but ultimately open world pvp is the main deal.

Arenas are currently about 1/7- to 1/8 of the honor of open world pvp. We don't need 5v5's to be better, we just want them to be a viable wqay to farm honor because lets be honest 5v5 is some of the funnest pvp in the game.

Arenas are currently about 1/7- to 1/8 of the honor of open world pvp. We don't need 5v5's to be better, we just want them to be a viable wqay to farm honor because lets be honest 5v5 is some of the funnest pvp in the game.
But that's the thing.

They shouldn't be a viable way to farm honour in an open world PvP game because otherwise you'll have more and more players just safely "farming honour" in arenas, from the comfort of Marianople and not going out there to fight.

Arenas should exist as a supplement to your honour farm AND a way to practice or enjoy fun, organized fights. As such, removing the cap on the number of arenas you can do in a day but introducing a cap on how many arena fights give you honour is a good way to do all of these things: keep Open World PvP relevant AND allow players to do arenas to their heart's content.

Back