What's new

5v5 Honor Adjustment?

BlulumNA

I know I speak for at least a part of the community when I say that 5v5 arenas, while a very fun part of the game, really need to be changed. Matches often last for a very long time and yet the reward for winning are even lower than winning a 1v1 which takes all of a minute to finish normally. Current 5v5 point rewards are lower than you could get by killing the enemy faction in a war zone in the same amount of time. I suggest increasing the amount of honor 5v5 arena awards by at least a few times, I'll throw out 800 (post honor point multiplications from the server) as a starting point. Any posts with comments/suggestions/concerns appreciated.

I agree that they should be more, as they do take the longest amount of time to complete.

+1

+1 for sure this HAS to happen, 5v5 is the best pvp mode put the honor amount ruins it. needs to be 1000 for the winning team 500 for losing

Not sure how to add in a poll to a thread, first time using these forums. Would a forum admin be able to pop one in here with a simple Y/N?

Back