What's new

A few questions

Dax

Hello everyone

I have a few questions about game.

Frist of all, where I must go for start trade runs in Haranya. I mean for 2 and 4 pack wagon.

Second, I've heaed from a friend we gete a sateboard the frist day, but he plays in Na and I play in Ru for ping iusses.

Thanks all. Oh, I want congratulate the Archerage team for their work, I was play few time to official and here is a lot better than there

Frist of all, where I must go for start trade runs in Haranya. I mean for 2 and 4 pack wagon.

You dont have to do anything to start trade runs. As long as you are lvl 52, so you can spend labor, you can make and turn in trade packs. The quest line that everyone talks about that involves packs in is a 3-quest chain for the blue salt brotherhood that rewards you with a 16x16 farm. There is a quest to get a free donkey but there isnt a quest for any carts. Those must be built, but you are awarded a free 30 day temporary one in the 14 day box

The 8x8 quest is a pre-requisite, IIRC. Heres directions to do it first: http://archeagefurniture.com/small-scarecrow-and-donkey-quest-walkthrough-east/

After that you can continue with this one: http://archeagefurniture.com/large-scarecrow-quest-walkthrough-east/

You can just buy the mats needed, so skip the growing sections.

Second, I've heaed from a friend we gete a sateboard the frist day, but he plays in Na and I play in Ru for ping iusses.

So you might not be able to... NA had an issue where relogging was allowing us to keep rolling the 14 day box you get on fresh characters. Because of this unfair advantage, they changed the cooldown of the box from 24 hours to 30 seconds so we all could be on fair playing grounds. I forgot which day it is but its towards the end of the box.

Oh, ty, but i try understand if I cannot get skateboard until x day box arrive, right, or not?

This not happen on Ru servers, and I said before i am playing in Ru server , instead of NA

Hello everyone

I have a few questions about game.

Thanks all. Oh, I want congratulate the Archerage team for their work, I was play few time to official and here is a lot better than there

I'm on the same boat as you. Though, I didn't realized how OP the skateboard is haha
(The fact I don't have a hauler qq)

Back