What's new

A huge thank you for the community!

ProjectRoot

Its been quite some time since i started playing ArcheRage, i have met wonderful people in my journeys on it
I always tried to give my best every single day on community, west, east, pirates.
Many times when i have encountered a new person on the road i was either giving them gold, fuel, axle grease or offered them a ride or potal.
I provided what i rarely received in my life which is kindness and help and i never expected anything in return because i simply wanted the people to have a brighter day while playing.

Everyone has their reason why they play games, mine is because how crappy my life has been and other medical issues and thanks to gaming i escaped a bit from reality. But my life went worse when i lost my computer died, i was extremely sad, many people kept in touch with me on discord and cheered me up!A friend of mine that i knew him for years sent to Gabriel, another friend of mine, a tablet and bluetooth earphones, which i could finally read books, watch movies, and to much more stuff than my phone.

He in meantime logged in on my account from time to time and thanks to Sparkle that provided a wonderful explanation before so my account would be safe, you are a sweetie and always explained everything, thank you for having such patience.

While i was like this, behind the sceenes, many many people worked on a secret project, a laptop, for me, everyone that kept me company while i coulnt do anything and talked with me, all of you, for going a bit on the side to spend time on me and money, are part of a small % of people that im pround to be a part of.
I didnt expected my kindneess to reach this community soo much, this brings me a lot of joy.

From the bottom of my heart i thank all of you!

Any one who knows you Root has to love you. Your many boops keep us all smiling. I am so happy that you can now game again and keep spreading the kindness that we all need. <3

Back