What's new

abyssal event starting time

I thought the abyssal event was suppose to revert back to 930 est instead of 1030 but now it started at like 630 i believe. Did I miss something?

I hope you all monitor this event's attendance. Because I cannot see how this is a good change at all. Todays abyssal was basically empty except hydra camping it.

Abyssal was heavily attended on this server for months. This change is literally making impossible for the majority of NA players to attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays. 3 of the 4 time zones will still be at work.

Need to make an official poll on this or something, because this is just a really really bad time for an event that needs alot of ppl to make it work properly.

I know you cannot make everyone happy with times, but honestly this is preventing almost all the NA from participating in the content on a NA server.

No need to panic. That wasn't our intention to change Abyssal Attack timer. 3.0 update had it automatically set to new time and that was out of our attention. We had it fixed and time will return to usual with the next server restart.
All other events time is still same as before and correct?

@Sparkle , i'll use this space to thank you and the admins for the smooth 3.0 experience, the servers held all the load really well, theres still some fine tuning to be done but thats minor, like some purse complaints and so on, thank you for managing this so well

Back