What's new

Abyssal vitalism should be disabled in Sparing Arenas

perenold

I love playing arenas for fun, it was already hard as primeval but it was challenging and you felt good after wining.. but now its just stupid, every fourth round i get to face someone that doesn't have abyssal vitalism and thats just stupid. They ignore everything you throw at them and just spam 1 button to win.. Even if you get them to low hp they use one antithesis and keep spamming because they are fully healed. I'm used to some people trolling in 1v1 arena as a healer, just wasting everyones time but this new vitalisam hits stronger than any dps class and still has annoying heals...

Idk if i'm only one that feels this way, so i hope to see if anyone else feels like me and if anyone found a way to beat this stupid class 1v1..

just wasting everyones time but this new vitalisam hits stronger than any dps class and still has annoying heals...

Are you talking about Holy Bolt ? Because Vitalism Abyssal skills don't do any damage, its a mass rez and a petrify

After petrify holy bolt heals them back, steals our health or something. Even tho we are not losing hp while petrified holy bolt keeps healing them like crazy..

After petrify holy bolt heals them back, steals our health or something. Even tho we are not losing hp while petrified holy bolt keeps healing them like crazy..

Yeah, its annoying :D However, Im a healer so......... its all part of the 3.0 Experience fam 'op

I love playing arenas for fun, it was already hard as primeval but it was challenging and you felt good after wining.. but now its just stupid, every fourth round i get to face someone that doesn't have abyssal vitalism and thats just stupid. They ignore everything you throw at them and just spam 1 button to win.. Even if you get them to low hp they use one antithesis and keep spamming because they are fully healed. I'm used to some people trolling in 1v1 arena as a healer, just wasting everyones time but this new vitalisam hits stronger than any dps class and still has annoying heals...

Idk if i'm only one that feels this way, so i hope to see if anyone else feels like me and if anyone found a way to beat this stupid class 1v1..

well is not abyssals mate but healers have at least 5 self heals, so yeah they will recover hp all the time.

The secret is get better mdef and keep the dmg output specially critical dmg, i recommend put a lot of focus gems.

is not rocket science

well is not abyssals mate but healers have at least 5 self heals, so yeah they will recover hp all the time.

The secret is get better mdef and keep the dmg output specially critical dmg, i recommend put a lot of focus gems.

is not rocket science
Its easy to kill one in open world, but open world fights are boring unless they are big scale.. Also heals in arena re not problem, they use up mana fast if they use it too often, proble is holy bolt that heals.. It takes 1/5 of your hp on hit and heals enemy for same amount. Really there is no skill in that just petrify and spam holy bolt

Its easy to kill one in open world, but open world fights are boring unless they are big scale.. Also heals in arena re not problem, they use up mana fast if they use it too often, proble is holy bolt that heals.. It takes 1/5 of your hp on hit and heals enemy for same amount. Really there is no skill in that just petrify and spam holy bolt

I mean, I don't even use holy bolt. Heals are enough, I just petrify and meditate.

Don't blame Holy Bolt if you're a noob against Healer in Arena...
As i said so many times, healers are not problem, problem is damn petrify which makes holy bolt heal too much... Normal healers die when comboed or they stay out of mana after some time, but petrify makes holy bolt heal people for 1/5 of thair health every second, it doesnt cost almost any mana and it deals enough dmg to kill anyone in 5 hits... I have nothing against healers in general....

So healers finally gets 1 damage skill and ppl start to qq. Its fine for a DR to burst you while youre perma tripped or to get perma ccd by a mage but healers cant have 1 damage skill to protect themselfs. Lul

So healers finally gets 1 damage skill and ppl start to qq. Its fine for a DR to burst you while youre perma tripped or to get perma ccd by a mage but healers cant have 1 damage skill to protect themselfs. Lul

You know 2 wrongs dont make a right ? Just because one can, doesn't mean all should. There is a reason serious PvPers dont play Archeage ........... Balance.

Theres ways to avoid petrify. Holy bolt has a decent cast and it might hurt in 1v1 cenarios but its really bad in raid vs raids. Healers already starve for points during raids. I really dont see how 1 single skill can be unbalanced

Theres ways to avoid petrify. Holy bolt has a decent cast and it might hurt in 1v1 cenarios but its really bad in raid vs raids. Healers already starve for points during raids. I really dont see how 1 single skill can be unbalanced
Have you not read anything up there i wrote? Healers as a class are not problem but healers in 1v1 sparing arena are... And now days everyone play in sparing arena with vitalism only to spam one skill and win. When i ask some of my opponents isn't that killing all the fun in the arena, answer is I'm not playing for fun. So what are you people play this game for??

Back