What's new

Account banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
got suspended? why?

upload_2017-11-24_22-6-45.png

upload_2017-11-24_22-7-56.png

Well ulcaster - the retard comment has to be a troll.... I mean we are getting conflicting messages upon login...breaking in game rules is the generic term everyone has on their account panel... but there are at least 8 different messages we get upon login attempt.

So some people are clearly banned but others like myself are experience the same error and will have to wait for a patch or manual override to the error

With a problem this big they will have to look into whats causing it, I suggest people just come out and say they were banned and their in game name and stuffs so its easier to see who all is banned.

lol , i starting build my own farm , and now i have all i got banned
im not using cheat and i dont have bot
but why i got breaking in-game Rules ?
maybe this is wrong banned
pls respons @IronLady @Sparkle

Upon logging out of the website and back in, you will notice that you probably have the same ban reason as everyone else. "breaking in-game rules". Good luck with the appeal. Mine has been sent.

THE IN-GAME REASON IS WRONG AND RANDOM. GO TO THE WEBSITE ACCOUNT PANEL TO GET THE "ACTUAL" REASON.

Here's to hoping some of you are telling the truth.

THE IN-GAME REASON IS WRONG AND RANDOM. GO TO THE WEBSITE ACCOUNT PANEL TO GET THE "ACTUAL" REASON.

It says that under Account Panel : Main Under credits balance ; and it says Your account is blocked.
Reason: Breaking in-game rules

Again, clearly a problem happened, you guys need to learn how to keep calm and say u were banned, if you did nothing wrong u truly shouldnt have anything to fear.

It seems the "actual" reason is the same for everyone: Breaking in-game rules

That's what it says on my account panel. It doesn't really make anything clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back