What's new

Account banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who has been banned, do not look at the in game reason it is bugged, check your Account Panel for the real reason.

https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?forums/reports-ban-appeals.30/

Make a post here for yourself if you're banned, posting here does nothing.

Another Smartass, who doesnt Read the Postings, EVERYONE has the SAME Bann Reason in the PANEL. Damn Jesus lets raining Brain for the poors who want to be a Smartass. Only thing u did right was telling them to make a Ban Appeal on the Forums, here u have a Cookie for it. Jesus, it getting out of Hand, and by that Amount of Players they will have to check it asap i hope. Because that looks a bit Weird if almost half The Server got Banned without specific Ban Reason.

Are you people mentally challenged? It's been said countless times the ban reason ingame is GLITCHED.
Learn to fucking read, christ.

Ouch Pracydna being harsh again Ouch Ouch.

Sorry, but I really hate these fucking try-hards, that come on here telling people that their posts mean nothing, simply because it wasn't done the "proper" way. We post on here because it's a "discussion" forum as well. People communicate here, not just act as fucking robots to report in the "proper section."

Are you people mentally challenged? It's been said countless times the ban reason ingame is GLITCHED.
Learn to fucking read, christ.

Kain buddy sadly, people tend to just go to the last posted message than read the whole thing :/

damn got banned for:
Your account is blocked.
Reason: Breaking in-game rules

so I am curious... what kind of rule did I break, or is it false ban?

Kinda annoyed by this but they have closed the ban /appeals section so cant ask privately from GM

Oh you guys who got banned (and didn't actually hack), are you using some sort of ping booster/ vpn? because I have been using. just thinking if that is the reason?

Oh you guys who got banned (and didn't actually hack), are you using some sort of ping booster/ vpn? because I have been using. just thinking if that is the reason?

No, I live just a few short hours South of the main servers. I have a ping of 31ms and have no use for those kinds of programs. However, I'm banned as well. Hope that helps.

No, I use FoV Mod/KR Font Mod and WTFast, I'm not banned.

Just wait for a reply from the staff members, if so many people got banned for the same reason it might've been a glitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back