What's new

Account banned for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here banned for no reason, it seems their automated anti hacking tool fucked up big time. Sad, really sad, like the server, don't like drones and AI :/

"Make an appeal" Lol. Genious.
Yes, because its not easier for them to say: "I'm sorry, we fucked up, stop making tickets and give us a couple of days for us to fix this", instead of receiving a big ton of tickets with appeals of fake bans that they will never be able to answer.

Every single ticket I sent them (in normal days) took them four or more days to answer. Imagine if every single people banned writes an appeal. Better just uninstall.

30 mins, 3hours, who the fuck care. Id rather they work on a fix than answer the bunch of whining retards in here. Make an appeal and stfu

Look here little irrelevant Try-hard. I'll post where the fuck I want to post and obviously so will everyone else. If you don't like it, how about stay the fuck out of the thread and stop whining like a little bitch about it?

Make an appeal is probably the best course of action. Once the dev's nail down the cause of the issue, they've got a nice handy list of accounts to address.

Look here little irrelevant Try-hard. I'll post where the fuck I want to post and obviously so will everyone else. If you don't like it, how about stay the fuck out of the thread and stop whining like a little bitch about it?

Ill post everywhere like you are, isnt this what you are preaching for?

Ill post everywhere like you are, isnt this what you are preaching for?

Your uneducated and grammatically horrendous use of composition is a clear indicator that you're fucking retarded. I'll ignore you now, so continue on your little try-hard conquest.

Your uneducated and grammatically horrendous use of composition is a clear indicator that you're fucking retarded. I'll ignore you now, so continue on your little try-hard conquest.
Having to go on a grammar crusade is sure a way to prove you have nothing good to say. Move on and go appeal if you are banned.

Ok, at least it wasn't just me. I thought it was possibly cause I traveled for holiday and am at a new location. Only gripe is I was waiting for my holiday to start, so I could put some serious play time in and this is how the first day begins. LoL.. if only it was really funny.

There's no way donation value has anything to do with this. I've spent over 200 usd and got insta banned on the client update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back