What's new

Add recall option to silo house

prego_kamata

Hi Arche Rage team i waned to ask you if would be possible for you to add recall option (fireplace) to the Silo house because the upgrade to silo house is equally expensive as any other , when upgraded taxes are increased like any other upgraded house so i dont see any reason to not have recall point option like any other house

Last edited:
You want a fireplace.
On a silo.

Not only is that likely entirely out of scope of what they're able to edit without setting the universe on fire. You want a fireplace, on a silo.

The selling point of a silo is guarenteed pack storage, one of the selling points of a house is a recall point.

If we could freely turn 8x8's into recalls we'd just have recalls to everywhere, the size of a house at least discourages that.

You want a fireplace.
On a silo.

Not only is that likely entirely out of scope of what they're able to edit without setting the universe on fire. You want a fireplace, on a silo.

The selling point of a silo is guarenteed pack storage, one of the selling points of a house is a recall point.

If we could freely turn 8x8's into recalls we'd just have recalls to everywhere, the size of a house at least discourages that.
i dont think so . the price of converting 8x8 into silo is about 600 to 800 gold not counting the building materials . i guess you will be the smart guy whos gonna spend 8 k gold( atleast) to have 10 recall points :D
this will equaly discourage the people who plan to have tons of them all across the map
but for the people who want to have 8x8 house would be way better if they can recall home
oh and the size of 16x does not discourages no one from anything u are basically saying that its not wrong for people to have 20-30 16x16 houses around the map (many people have this amount of propertyes) and being able to recall to them with no problem , but having recall option on silo (Silo . not crafting station ) its wrong

Last edited:
Back