What's new

All these people banned and this is the response we get?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pracydna

Are you serious guys? Do you not find it at least somewhat conspicuous that upon implementing your new "anti-hack" program, all these people were banned instantly? Yet your response is, "all bans have their reasons?" I've been here since day 1 of launch, have donated hundreds of dollars to this server, spent HOURS video'ing, editing and posting bots/hackers and the like in a selfless attempt at ridding your servers of these cancerous creatures and all you can say is, "every ban has their reason?"

I don't even have enough crayons to explain how ridiculous this is. This is a simple slap in the face to a lot of people who've done nothing but support you since day one. I don't care what you program says, I don't use hacks in any shape, form or fashion. So with that said, I can just about assure you that more than just me were banned in error. I hope you guys reconsider this and do a little more investigating before Auroria comes out, because I'd be willing to make a bet there will be tons of people quitting over this if you do not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back