What's new

Any chance for SEA Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hime

Just like the title said, is there any chance for archerage to make another server at SEA?
Thank you

Just like the title said, is there any chance for archerage to make another server at SEA?
Thank you

No unfortunately at this time there are no plans for another server, at this time we have this server NA and EU Server

The eu server is useless for german ppl. Please include German language at least.
However: The Credits shop is in russia no matther which language i use.

No unfortunately at this time there are no plans for another server, at this time we have this server NA and EU Server
As we all know, when the skill queue comes out, the game will be quite ping dependent..
And i think there's quite amount of people from sea/oceanic that play on US server and in addition even official one didnt have SEA server, so i think you guys can get quite amount of players from sea/oceanic region.
I hope you can consider it for the future :)

I hope so.
Is there any plans for a pts or a demo video for this?

I don't really know about this game mechanics but from what i saw the problem is when you use a skill it will be cast after server responded back, this is why this game is quite ping dependent.
Can't you make it so the skill is cast locally by our own pc and the damage done by the server side?
I mean it's better to have the damage delayed rather than watching our super slow "endless arrow".

Ps: I apologize if my english is confusing, english is not my native :)

No plans for a Pts. You can also try the Ru server if your ping to NA is so bad

Hi Hime!

We had the endless arrow and skill queue reworked in such a way it should no longer be annoying. No need in another change anymore. You can check it out yourself as soon as 3.0 is released.

Coming from SEA.. my ping here is far better than Live.. i can go play Prime here and throw Unlimited Mana Stars, unfortunately, having a hard time on Animation Lock

@Sparkle what do you mean by endless arrow change ??
In Trions Archeage Endless arrows would go on cool down before being able to be used again, which would then require your ping to send the signal to use the ability again, making the ability have pauses between uses. this is issue is still somewhat prevalent after the 3.0 update since all they did was remove the global cool down allowing you to perma shoot with the global cool down delay removed, causing the pause to be created from the ping connection time between each usage of endless arrows.
I can't quite say how they're changing it but an idea in my mind would be for it to read multiple signals for endless arrows to que the ability. making no delay between usage, now with this you might think how will you use other abilities then? well with endless arrows removal of triggering global cool down it means you can cancel using it at any time and override it with another ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back