What's new

Any decision on seed beds to give royal seeds?

This one is still under consideration. I'll get back to the players on this topic.

Thank you for your considering on this matter. I think that it would go a long way to improving the game.

That would be cool. Also @Sparkle is there any idea being tossed around about larders and an option to have scented leaves as one way of crafting them?

Also, a suggestion on the seed beds. It has a rare proc of abundant yield that gives more resources. Maybe that could also give some royal seeds when it procs so it wouldnt be always on seed beds.

Also, a suggestion on the seed beds. It has a rare proc of abundant yield that gives more resources. Maybe that could also give some royal seeds when it procs so it wouldnt be always on seed beds.
i like that idea even if it is just 1 but every time it does the rare abundant proc you know you will get at least 1

i like that idea even if it is just 1 but every time it does the rare abundant proc you know you will get at least 1

Well, bundles give you 5 when it procs, so it should at least do that. It costs more seeds to use a seed bed but you don't have to make the bundle, have proficiency, and etc. to do those. Giving the same as bundles on a proc would be fair, I think.

Please do something for the seeds because trying to get people to single plant is just straight cancer. Up bundle rate or add to seed bed please dont try to rely on single planting.

Royal seeds will not be added to the seedbeds. Seedbeds mechanics differ a lot and due to it we can't add royal seeds to them. Instead, to increase the amount of obtained royal seeds, the following changes will be applied after server restart tomorrow:

- royal seeds drop chance will be increased by 50% (from both – single planting and bundles).
- 2 times reduced the the royal seeds drop dependence from the top proficiency level.

Royal seeds will not be added to the seedbeds. Seedbeds mechanics differ a lot and due to it we can't add royal seeds to them. Instead, to increase the amount of obtained royal seeds, the following changes will be applied after server restart tomorrow:

- royal seeds drop chance will be increased by 50% (from both – single planting and bundles).
- 2 times reduced the the royal seeds drop dependence from the top proficiency level.
holy shit sparkle... this is fking amazing GG

Will this also change Scented Leaf and Heavy Hardwood drop rates?

Thats fine if its a mechanics issue it makes sense. At least you are increasing the drop rate on bundles.

The scented leaves don't seem to be that bad. I got several with mid range gathering just harvesting at random. I have no idea what the hardwood drop rates are like.

ariess i guess farmers were more vocal but the items parallel each other in their respective professions. I dont know about hardwood but I see no reason royal seeds and scented leaves shouldnt have the same drop rates (!!!)

Reactions: EEK
Back