What's new

Any plans for an english speaking EU server?

Burgerino

I'm loving the Russian server quite a bit, but the only issue is the language. I can't understand a thing what anyone's saying and that sucks.

The NA server is amazing and so much fun, unfortunately though the ping is unplayable, going up to 170 making it impossible for me to enjoy.

If you were to release an English-speaking EU server, I'm sure it would find a lot of success. I have a 60 player guild from the official ArcheAge servers and everyone there thinks that if a private server like that existed, we would hop on it IMMEDIATELY, no questions asked.

I love the game, I just need to ability to communicate with others when playing it. And being so PVP-heavy game, bad ping is no option either.

I also would like to see an EU server... And if population is not big enough... Merge it with the russian server but make the game in english.

I'm loving the Russian server quite a bit, but the only issue is the language. I can't understand a thing what anyone's saying and that sucks.

The NA server is amazing and so much fun, unfortunately though the ping is unplayable, going up to 170 making it impossible for me to enjoy.

If you were to release an English-speaking EU server, I'm sure it would find a lot of success. I have a 60 player guild from the official ArcheAge servers and everyone there thinks that if a private server like that existed, we would hop on it IMMEDIATELY, no questions asked.

I love the game, I just need to ability to communicate with others when playing it. And being so PVP-heavy game, bad ping is no option either.

XXFXf28.png

Yea I suggest to go even further make a eu.archerage page and put a voting in there when it reaches 1k votes you release a eu server or with 3.0. Just an example. You can also hold it on this forum.

It will be profitable for sure looking how many NA players are on the NA server already. I don't mind supporting the server where I know we will all get threated well and no p2w trion on our doorstep.

Back