What's new

Any point playing anything other than Darkrunner?

triikor

I went executioner, and yes I am far under geared and lag like ****. Yet Darkrunner seems 100% better in every aspect.

I actually started this character as DR before I knew that was the OP go to class.
Should I change to DR?
Or is there a class that would work well with someone that lags?

Pro tip play a Hexblade and have fun

Tried hexblade last night. Full plate, shield and katana. Just lost garden equip at the moment.
Trying to decide on weapon. Which weapon should I go? sword,axe or katana?

This class along with battleping has upped my pvp game immensely. Do still have out of range issues but with added defense its do able.

Tried hexblade last night. Full plate, shield and katana. Just lost garden equip at the moment.
Trying to decide on weapon. Which weapon should I go? sword,axe or katana?

This class along with battleping has upped my pvp game immensely. Do still have out of range issues but with added defense its do able.

sword for those sweet parries, but be sure to get the passive skill on the battlerage tree so you get the bonus.

Oh does that passive only work for swords? Guess i missed that when I selected it.
Thanks sword it is.

Sword special skill is a chance to parry the next attack.
Katana special skill is a chance to crit in the next attack.
Axe special skill is a chance to give bleed for 14sec in the next attack.
Shortspear special skill is a chance to penetrate defense in the next attack.
Club special skill is a chance to stun in the next attack.

Darkrunners ?? They are not as bad as people claim ... Shit, i 100-0 most darkrunners i meet in a single combo.

It's mostly their ability to 100-0 with little effort that makes them scary early game. That's why a lot of classes even go 2h>1h/s early because with DR damage it doesn't matter if you have a shield or not.

I have to agree with Midas. Go plate shield hexblade with fiend passive and even tho they jump around and constant cc you, they will die.

EDIT: Be prepared to be obliterated by sorcerers, and mostly defilers

Please go obby katana if you go hexblade not sword.. I will cry if you don't
Only listen to this if you're taking Enervate > Mudhand in your Hexblade combo and you're not using Obsidian leather you're using cloth or Lake plate. Melee Hexblades (What I played) use Sword over Katana, since parruy resets your battlerage skills so you can tiger strike BEL easier since your mobilities low.

Only listen to this if you're taking Enervate > Mudhand in your Hexblade combo and you're not using Obsidian leather you're using cloth or Lake plate. Melee Hexblades (What I played) use Sword over Katana, since parruy resets your battlerage skills so you can tiger strike BEL easier since your mobilities low.
Using anything at all in witchcraft that does damage would make katana vastly better than sword.. sword really isn't that strong and deflect and retaliate hasn't been that strong since they nerfed it to 12 second cooldown.. there is still argument to run it in for tanks since they stay alive longer but it's not usually gonna make or break a fight since br cooldowns are already pretty low when battle focus is up and the sword passive definitely will make almost no noticeable difference on that proccing over just having high parry rate with a katana

Back