What's new

Anything 3.5 related

Can we do a vote for No-nerf/5%/10% on erenor weapons? A vote as well for armor / accessory? And a vote for the retarded uncalled for guild exp changes that remove weeks worth of guild exp if you're lazy one day?

Erenor was a bad idea in the first place. It's a massive gold sink to keep you constantly grinding, just like all the other gear was. ArcheAge timed its patches to coincide with people reaching the top end of gear and needing something else to burn massive amounts of time and real money on.

There are people here claiming "we're free to play and we want Erenor!" That's a lie. Erenor is anti-f2p. You think f2p players are going to be feeding epics into that shit? Get real.

I vote against Erenor. But my vote isn't necessary; staff has made up their minds.

Just like they decided to punish small guilds. They've made up their minds and don't care. Whatever. I'll donate to another game. This is far from the only thing to play.

Can we do a vote for No-nerf/5%/10% on erenor weapons? A vote as well for armor / accessory? And a vote for the retarded uncalled for guild exp changes that remove weeks worth of guild exp if you're lazy one day?

Forum votes don't represent a majority of the game's playerbase. Only a small percentage actually come to the forums.

That guild XP change looks good and for sure help server with alt guilds that are only kept for bidding on castles. Also if u have 20 active ppl in guild u should not have any problems with mantaining ur guild lvl and if u dont have that many active ppl well you just not supose have so high guild lvl. Looking up for that guild bank and bufs its very nice would be nice if we have more options to menage our guilds give more perms.

Erenor Nerf ? hmm, it Dosent look unfair a bit harsh for jewelry and armors but nothing to bad. Try to give some good ideas to devs. Weapons and Armors can be easy balanced in that case by allowing erenor weapons to have obsidian pasives like Bow with +% critical damage so u can get erenor with 70 more flat damage and obsidian pasive. Adding some interesting pasives instead of flat stats on armors wouldnt be bad as well ;). But yea for armors there are lunafrosts so most likely no need to touch armors but if Erenor weapons could roll critical damage as their obsidian versions thwt would be ok.

I think that is is a great idea to manage the nerf on Erenor and make still an available option to fight against t7. @Sparkle do u think this is a possibility? Isnt necesarry that the pasive stay on erenor as pasives, just make selectable on second/third stat.

@Noname_Shiro

Erenor should not be removed, nor more nerf, in fact they should lower the nerf to 5%.
You cry about people with 15k of gs doing you oneshot .... Well, you do not need so much gs for that, and if you have not seen it before maybe it's because you did not get out of your farm too much.

On this server, almost anyone with 7-8k of gs makes you oneshot, if they have bad luck maybe they need two hits ... wow
Simply check the top of the server. Shit, anyone who has gone to bother Divinity ever sure he found the oneshot of @havockitty. Or who was never killed by a BEL and / or TS from Frontino, Kiwidealer or any other DR of the top?

I currently have 5,6gs, Rekyon with whom I play is 6,2gs and we died almost the same as when we had 3.0gs against those people.
The difference with the erenor would be that people like us and other people f2p, or people who put money in a casual way would be that we could acquire a VERY decent equipment, even if we took a long time and the cost is high. It would be worth it.

However, at the moment, that 10% nerf in the weapons makes us screw up. We do not have an infinite visa to upload everything to legendary erenor or more (hopefully we had it xD!). Which, realistically, will leave us with erenor in divine-epic with luck. It does not turn out very profitable something like that with the amount of money that you leave ...
Erenor thus has just become the weapons of people with good visas, who will be those who upload it to legendary-mythic-new degree. And even then not everyone will do it, since 70-100 dps of difference with T7 obsidian, compared to the green buffs that Obsidian gives is ridiculous, does not come out profitable.

For this reason, again, @Sparkle we ask, I think that mostly your community of players, that please change 10% to 5%, 10% is too much, too much to be worth ...

#VoteAllErenor5%

We need to get the change to be fair and profitable, comrades, fight for it.

Well, if the idea of Havockitty isnt viable, i have to vote too to reduce the nerf only to 5% on all erenor (including jewellry)

so... #VoteAllErenor5%

Honestly, comparing the cost of what you could get a Mythic T7 for is irrelevant. Also nobody is factoring in the cost of a metal T7 items as it cost an insane amount compared to a wooden. If you could get one, you would have one already. The sad truth is, when it comes to regrading huge items. Majority of the time the person regrading it keeps it for themselves.

People should actually compare the cost of them regrading a mythic through the % chance and tiering it up to t7 whether it be wooden item or medal.

Stop comparing it to you could get a mythic. Erenor is guaranteed, regrading isn't. Its may be expensive to make an erenor and feed it, but you're going to have a way easier time finding divine/epic/legendary crafted items on the AH. Then spam regrading for a mythic etc.

Not to mention the rates of crafted will be easier.

I currently have 5,6gs, Rekyon with whom I play is 6,2gs and we died almost the same as when we had 3.0gs against those people.
The difference with the erenor would be that people like us and other people f2p, or people who put money in a casual way would be that we could acquire a VERY decent equipment, even if we took a long time and the cost is high. It would be worth it.

another ignorant f2p low gearscore player, that has absolutely no clue that erenor DOES NOT lower gear gap or help lower geared players in any way. If a pay2win player can afford a legendary t7 now, whereas f2p can only afford an epic t6, then erenor will simply shift players from obsidian to erenor for overall more damage. pay2win will run around with epic/legendary erenor, while f2p run divines.

How does that change anything ? Elaborate, please, because none of it makes any sense.

Nobody will craft erenor armor. Instead of getting 1 shot by DR when you're at 5K gs, you'll get one shot at 6K with erenor. What you're asking for by suggesting to leave erenor unchanged is to have the possibility to one shot a higher geared player before he can do it to you. And taking turns one shotting each other is horrendous pvp.

Besides, you mention "even if we took a long time and the cost is high", so if you have enough gold to pay for such an expensive item, why won't you just go buy an obsidian at t7 ?

"Ancient Archery Lunagems have been changed. Feral Mark Duration Increase is now Aura Explosion Skill Damage Increase."

Please elaborate on this. I don't see any info of aura explosion skill damage? Thanks!

I would very much like more information about this too. What exactly is Aura Explosion ? Will feral mark gems currently in gear stay, or will they transform into aura explosion gems ?

- to everyone "suggesting" to give erenor some sort of obsidian effects, like crit damage on bows, kys. obsidian t7 is, once equipped, bound for a lifetime. you'd be screwing everyone who paid a lot of gold for a legendary/mythic t7.

non-nerfed Erenor is a slap in the face for everyone either f2p or stuck with a bound t7 item.

Last edited:
another ignorant f2p low gearscore player, that has absolutely no clue that erenor DOES NOT lower gear gap or help lower geared players in any way. If a pay2win player can afford a legendary t7 now, whereas f2p can only afford an epic t6, then erenor will simply shift players from obsidian to erenor for overall more damage. pay2win will run around with epic/legendary erenor, while f2p run divines.

How does that change anything ? Elaborate, please, because none of it makes any sense. If you cannot catch up in gear now, then erenor won't help make a difference in any way.

Besides, you mention "even if we took a long time and the cost is high", so if you have enough gold to pay for such an expensive item, why won't you just go buy an obsidian at t7 ?
Erenor was a bad idea in the first place. It's a massive gold sink to keep you constantly grinding, just like all the other gear was. ArcheAge timed its patches to coincide with people reaching the top end of gear and needing something else to burn massive amounts of time and real money on.

There are people here claiming "we're free to play and we want Erenor!" That's a lie. Erenor is anti-f2p. You think f2p players are going to be feeding epics into that shit? Get real.

Do not call me a liar or ignorant, because I'm not. I have been playing for 4-5 months together with my partner, and at that time we bought the ayanad divine set, we only need jewelry. And we are F2P (obviously I do not obsidian because I do not like it for my class ^^)

With the amount of money that we make we can raise erenor to divine-epic, perhaps in a very distant future legendary, VERY VERY distant. With luck and if they go down in price.

The question here is to know how to make a firm economy, if you do not know how to do it or you are a casual player you can not cry for an equipment that could level things for the people that we really want to play.
The problem in the server with the difference is that many people have taken advantage (and continues to do so) of xploits, hacks and other tricks. That has caused that there is an infamous amount of legendary or mythical weapons with which you can not compete (that does not mean that all who have them have done so, most only paid). And unfortunately we know that the latter is true, not long ago they banned one or several.

Our only possibility of competing or approaching those levels was simply with erenor, but with the nerf of 10% it becomes impossible and for a ridiculously high cost. That's why I do not get tired of saying:

# VoteAllErenor5%

How does that change anything ? Elaborate, please, because none of it makes any sense. If you cannot catch up in gear now, then erenor won't help make a difference in any way.

Nobody will craft erenor armor. Instead of getting 1 shot by DR when you're at 5K gs, you'll get one shot at 6K with erenor. What you're asking for by suggesting to leave erenor unbuffed is to have the possibility to one shot a higher geared player before he can do it to you. And taking turns one shotting each other is horrendous pvp.

I would very much like more information about this too. What exactly is Aura Explosion ? Will feral mark gems currently in gear stay, or will they transform into aura explosion gems ?

- to everyone "suggesting" to give erenor some sort of obsidian effects, like crit damage on bows, kys. obsidian t7 is, once equipped, bound for a lifetime. you'd be screwing everyone who paid a lot of gold for a legendary/mythic t7.

Erenor is a slap in the face for everyone either f2p or stuck with a bound t7 item.

Yeah, they could make high teir T7's Legendary/Mythic/Eternal give a lot of EXP towards Erenor, as obsidian items give nothing for EXP.

I would very much like more information about this too. Does that mean feral mark gems already in gear will stay, and the gems simply will have their crafting receipe removed, or will they change to new gems ?

Well, about the gem part of your comment, i want to know it too
And, yeah, ppl who paid a lot gold for legendary/mythic t7 has the passives and right now and all the time that t7 was there, they can oneshot anyone. (All there know how much is a legend/mythic t7 on gold, so let me say that only a few ppl can afford it). When a new craftet tier comes with all the new system to official, they put a ton of DPS on a weap, so archerage team hear us and think a way to fix that.
But @trapwhre02 , can u elaborate me why someone that get all the lord coins they need, the divine ayanad and all the mats gonna do the nonsense of craft a erenor right now (bow, nodachi, greatsword and many more) just to get 70-100 points of raw damage when they can´t do anything against their obsidian pair? If u tell me that 24% of melee critical or 17% of critical ranged is the same as 70-100 points raw damage or anything similar "they are tradable so deal with it", then u are telling me too that u dont play this game.

And for @Epic , yeah, erenor is guaranteed, but u need first the same grade weapon to upgrade it, so u have to deal with legend if u wanna legend and mythic if u wanna mythic, are, right now, on the game, the enough supply of that weapons for ir? Obviously not, so ppl that make erenor gonna stay a long way stucked on epic and yeah, right now, is worse than a legendary t7 that cost, probably, less than erenor. Ontly talking about weapons, armor is fine with the 5%.

Just for clarify, i havent the mats to erenor nor planning to make it because i think is just a sink of gold.

Last edited:

How does that change anything ? Elaborate, please, because none of it makes any sense.

Nobody will craft erenor armor. Instead of getting 1 shot by DR when you're at 5K gs, you'll get one shot at 6K with erenor. What you're asking for by suggesting to leave erenor unchanged is to have the possibility to one shot a higher geared player before he can do it to you. And taking turns one shotting each other is horrendous pvp.

non-nerfed Erenor is a slap in the face for everyone either f2p or stuck with a bound t7 item.

I am f2p and i have a lot of bound legendary/mythic t7's and pretty much dont care what going to happen. Feed erenor or try regrade eternal obsidian (or buy one) its whatever. And i can tell u from free to play player perspective most important thing is not to lose progress erenor is a long game and even if u get 1st left behind by p2w there is limit how high they can go so slowly u will reach to them and they have nowhere to run, beign f2p is always long game in archeage but more patient u are the farther u go. I can gather gold for half year and i can buy mythic if needed its all ok calm down.

Honestly, comparing the cost of what you could get a Mythic T7 for is irrelevant. Also nobody is factoring in the cost of a metal T7 items as it cost an insane amount compared to a wooden. If you could get one, you would have one already. The sad truth is, when it comes to regrading huge items. Majority of the time the person regrading it keeps it for themselves.

People should actually compare the cost of them regrading a mythic through the % chance and tiering it up to t7 whether it be wooden item or medal.

Stop comparing it to you could get a mythic. Erenor is guaranteed, regrading isn't. Its may be expensive to make an erenor and feed it, but you're going to have a way easier time finding divine/epic/legendary crafted items on the AH. Then spam regrading for a mythic etc.

Not to mention the rates of crafted will be easier.

This is super ignorant. The 15+ people in my guild with legendaries all bought them and did not regrade them and the 3+ Mythics acquired in my guild did guess what, bought them. This is in 3.0 rates to top it all off and would not be surprised if legendaries/mythics see an increase in regrade rate as that is what happen in 3.5.

You also mention the cost of metal weapons being more expensive, which also doesn't matter as next patch everything requires sunlight instead of wisp. If you were referring to the price of Taris pieces also kinda irrelevant as it was calculated in all my cost. Even at the metal 1h wisp cost+taris pieces, erenor will cost 2-3x the amount of gold for a tier of a weapon that is worse than t7 obsidian.

For the Erenor Cloak you need:
- 1 Ayanad Cloak
- 1 Ipnysh Moonlight Blessing
- 800 Warrior's Medals
- 10 Moonlight Archeum Essences
- 2 Blazing Cloudspun Fabric or 2 Blazing Wind Spirit Leather
View attachment 6267

Can you guys make it so we can Transmute our cloaks into a different one ? Or exchange them + mats for a different one ? ex. Make a bench with all the cloaks, where the crafting requirement is the other version of the cloak + some type of mat.

Its crazy the number of warrior medals to start all over back up to Erenor.

This is super ignorant. The 15+ people in my guild with legendaries all bought them and did not regrade them and the 3+ Mythics acquired in my guild did guess what, bought them. This is in 3.0 rates to top it all off and would not be surprised if legendaries/mythics see an increase in regrade rate as that is what happen in 3.5.

You also mention the cost of metal weapons being more expensive, which also doesn't matter as next patch everything requires sunlight instead of wisp. If you were referring to the price of Taris pieces also kinda irrelevant as it was calculated in all my cost. Even at the metal 1h wisp cost+taris pieces, erenor will cost 2-3x the amount of gold for a tier of a weapon that is worse than t7 obsidian.

and they are buffing T7 in 3.5, I don't know why you would buff t7 and think it's fair to nerf erenor. That means Erenor are getting even more nerf then -10%

But @trapwhre02 , can u elaborate me why someone that get all the lord coins they need, the divine ayanad and all the mats gonna do the nonsense of craft a erenor right now (bow, nodachi, greatsword and many more) just to get 70-100 points of raw damage when they can´t do anything against their obsidian pair? If u tell me that 24% of melee critical or 17% of critical ranged is the same as 70-100 points raw damage or anything similar "they are tradable so deal with it", then u are telling me too that u dont play this game.

i'm against erenor as a whole. i like the idea about synthesis and being able to grade up items without actually having to regrade them and worrying about breaking them. but introducing stronger weapons without equally strong and cheap to aquire armor is nonsense.
people already hit arc lightnings for 50k and way above, introducing more dps into this game is idiotic.

what i'd like to see is a mechanic that allows players to synthesis an item to equal damage of a mythic t7 max.
which is why i earlier in this thread, asked the question what led the devs to nerf erenor and not just cap it at a certain grade.
i'd be fine with erenor unnerfed, as long as it is capped at the same damage values like obs (with their passives considered) so people can get weapons equal to mythic t7 without having to play the casino and regrading them themselves or finding 1 mythic for sale in the timeframe of 6 months.

if they give erenor a 5% nerf or none at all, i'm afraid in a few months, some people will run around with legendaries/mythic erenors.
so if they do decide to remove the nerf or lower it, i would like to see them cap it at a grade as mentioned above.

sorry if i missed it, but where did you see a buff in obs stats ?
and they are buffing T7 in 3.5, I don't know why you would buff t7 and think it's fair to nerf erenor. That means Erenor are getting even more nerf then -10%

i'm against erenor as a whole. i like the idea about synthesis and being able to grade up items without actually having to regrade them and worrying about breaking them. but introducing stronger weapons without equally strong and cheap to aquire armor is nonsense.
people already hit arc lightnings for 50k and way above, introducing more dps into this game is idiotic.

what i'd like to see is a mechanic that allows players to synthesis an item to equal damage of a mythic t7 max.
which is why i earlier in this thread, asked the question what led the devs to nerf erenor and not just cap it at a certain grade.
i'd be fine with erenor unnerfed, as long as it is capped at the same damage values like obs (with their passives considered) so people can get weapons equal to mythic t7 without having to play the casino and regrading them themselves or finding 1 mythic for sale in the timeframe of 6 months.

if they give erenor a 5% nerf or none at all, i'm afraid in a few months, some people will run around with legendaries/mythic erenors.
so if they do decide to remove the nerf or lower it, i would like to see them cap it at a grade as mentioned above.

As many people have already suggested like 100 times, if erenor was capped with 0 nerf at the epic grade it would be slightly less than a mythic t7. BUT getting erenor epic is cheaper than getting a mythic t7, but comes at the downside of not having the weapon passive.

So what you have is a progressive gear that is basically the same base dmg str of mythic t7 (with no passives) and it is relatively cheap to make. However the way they have done this with a 10%, is basically the same thing BUT the erenor = mythic t7 is no longer a epic erenor but a mythic erenor.

This change effectively makes erenor go from a relatively cheap catch up mechanic to a completely irrelevant piece of gear that pretty much no one will go for.

Since so many of you clearly have never played retail, Ill fill in some blanks. Erenor in its early stages did NOT change the gear gap, divine/epic erenor allowed players who did not have t7 legendary to get gear that was cheaper (divine erenor is cheaper than leg t7) but was slightly worse, but again competetive enough. This tiering completely changed when you got to legendary erenor, as legendary erenor > T7 mythics at the time. So I reiterate, YES erenor did cause a gear gap, BUT NO it was not because "erenor is op" it was because erenor had the potential to become op later down the line.

So again @Sparkle a much better change is a cap at epic erenor, epic erenor achieves the exact same thing you have put into place WITHOUT costing players 300x as much gold for a worse weapon. Again, epic erenor is relatively cheap compared to mythic t7, and divine erenor is much cheaper compared to legendary t7. Each tier is slightly worse but also cost less gold, it IS a catch up mechanic and its a shame your team is throwing it down the drain to just make erenor another whales item, no one on this server is going to make mythic erenors at this junction, so the cap is a much better change.

yes, they are buffing all t7, leggy t7 3.5 should be close to mythic t7 is damage in 3.0b

JIgzTqJ

V958GBf

Attachments

• buffed.PNG
    buffed.PNG
    134.8 KB · Views: 270
So I reiterate, YES erenor did cause a gear gap, BUT NO it was not because "erenor is op" it was because erenor had the potential to become op later down the line.

this is what i meant. the way i see it right now, they leave erenor uncapped & with a nerf. but that doesn't change the fact that mythic/eternal erenor is possible and has too much dps. so if they do leave it uncapped, i want it to be nerfed. but leaving it unchanged and just cap it at epic instead would be a much better solution for the reason's you've mentioned.

yes, they are buffing all t7, leggy t7 3.5 should be close to mythic t7 is damage in 3.0b

ty

this is what i meant. the way i see it right now, they leave erenor uncapped & with a nerf. but that doesn't change the fact that mythic/eternal erenor is possible and has too much dps. so if they do leave it uncapped, i want it to be nerfed. but leaving it unchanged and just cap it at epic instead would be a much better solution for the reason's you've mentioned.

ty

do you understand at the current state an ERENOR leggy 0% is far worst then a leggy t7 ? The cost to get a leggy erenor will be alot more then a leggy T7. The ERENOR Eternal bow is way worst then the T7 eternal bow ? how that make sense to you ?

do you understand at the current state an ERENOR leggy 0% is far worst then a leggy t7 ? The cost to get a leggy erenor will be alot more then a leggy T7. The ERENOR Eternal bow is way worst then the T7 eternal bow ? how that make sense to you ?

Even on live most players would rather an Eternal T7 bow than an Erenor bow until the crit gems came to the game. Its preference, if obsidian is better in your opinion then get an obsidian one. Nobody is forcing you to "waste" your gold.

Its the simple fact that, when wanting to upgrade "more dmg" you don't have to get an entirely new item. So in the long run, you're probably saving money

Even on live most players would rather an Eternal T7 bow than an Erenor bow until the crit gems came to the game. Its preference, if obsidian is better in your opinion then get an obsidian one. Nobody is forcing you to "waste" your gold.

Its the simple fact that, when wanting to upgrade "more dmg" you don't have to get an entirely new item. So in the long run, you're probably saving money

Epic you are just saying this because you don't want to invest in a Erenor, makes 0 sense to nerf erenor

Back