What's new

AOE farming lib

Lionell

Hi !!

So i have a question ! Im looking to start doing some aoe farming in library and i have started to craft a mage set for it . How strong do i have to be to farm lib ? Should I do it as a demologist ? Or cabalist? Or rev?

Iam current on celest t1 scepter celest t1 shield and full unique t2 obsidian cloth set.. will i be able to farm lib with this ?

Will I farm better with this then with my 3.8k gs darkrunner ? Iam doing fine dps wise with my darkrunner but lack the self heals and mana

I think I ran past you a few times yesterday and you stole a mob so I don't care screw you.

Only messing to put it into perspective I have a t4 epic sceptre a t1 celestial shield and full auroria plate and cloth at like rare etc. Fully buffed including index I don't do enough damage to kill more than 4 at a time and I don't have enough sustain either. Probably need that shield a higher tier to do it and maybe tier up my plate which I really don't want to do that' as a demonologist.

I think a cabalist is a but more reliable but you need higher dps since it has fewer spells. Someone posted farming well the other day with a low gs with a mix of healing and mage.

Back