What's new

Apex/Credit duping

Bartimaeus

I tried to post this in the Closed bug forum section but i don't have the required permissions.

I understand we're no longer dealing with Trion here but just to be sure... Please make sure the old Apex dupe does not work with the new credit items! I'm sure you guys are on top of this already but I've said that before....

It has not been an issue on the RU server. I'm pretty sure all the potential "dupes" have been fixed in version 2.9, but I also trust this admin team with keeping a watchful eye over this. They're not afraid to dish out bans to people who abuse.

The exploit does not work.

There is another ArcheRage, the russian version. The exploit has been proved to not work there, and the servers are the same, so it should not work here!

The exploit does not work.

There is another ArcheRage, the russian version. The exploit has been proved to not work there, and the servers are the same, so it should not work here!

Darn, my plans are ruined

For the exploits, the #1 player was banned for buying gold and almost an entire guild was banned for alt accounts. The admins take these offenses quite seriously, so its best to stay within the guidelines

For the exploits, the #1 player was banned for buying gold and almost an entire guild was banned for alt accounts. The admins take these offenses quite seriously, so its best to stay within the guidelines

Jokes are hard

No alt accounts allowed? Not against it at all, just want to confirm.

The only reference to anything related to having alt accounts is rule 11:

11. Users are prohibited to use any kind of the software which allows you to open several client windows simultaneously, i.e. playing several characters at once - such behavior would result in account block without any possibility to revoke it.

This says nothing about using alt accounts for farming or other legitimate uses.

Can you elaborate on what exactly said guild was doing with the alt accounts to warrant a ban?

@IronLady

Can we get an official statement regarding the use of normal alt accounts? Thanks in advance

Back