ArcheRage: 1v1 Tournament Sign-Up - East + West

have you signed up?

• y

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • n

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters

pwnpiez

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AbZGXg0G6pWv8r6j2wnl4bww-2NQ8aXTpjotUZ8Yoz8/edit

Friday, 15th December @ 7pm EST - Windscour Savannah
Akame and I are hosting a 1v1 tournament for everyone, all rules are explained in the google doc. Reward for winning is 3k credits and a Lucky Sunpoint.

A few rules:
-Don't interfere with any of the tournament.
-You can play ANY class, but we won't allow you to spec leech or the 6th passive in witchcraft (Augment Witchcraft) as they make fights TOO one-sided.
-You must fight without ANY armor or accessories. (meaning no jewellery, cloaks, necklaces etc)
-The only weapons which can be used are Lost Garden Faded ones, secondary slots must be only lost garden as well. (Grades Basic-Rare)
-Each fight, depending on the matchup, ONE of the defense buffs may be used to counter your opponent (E.G Ancient Library Relic VS a mage, Kingdom's Heart VS a melee).
-No pets, no gliding, no mounting.
-No gemming/lunafrosting/tempering.
-You must keep your gear on public.
-The fights will be best of 3, therefore, you CANNOT change your class, but you are allowed to respec within the original class you chose.

Make sure you read everything carefully, then answer the questions at the bottom of the google doc to enter. Simple :3

Current # of contenders: 42

See you man next friday. : ^ )

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1AbZGXg0G6pWv8r6j2wnl4bww-2NQ8aXTpjotUZ8Yoz8/edit

89196362b79ea366842b701e4aacb69d.jpg

Last edited:
Will you update main post occasionally with current number of participants?
Sounds like a really fun event, I can't wait
I'll be working for the first half hour but signed up anyway in case I can make it. I'll definitely be watching regardless

Will you update main post occasionally with current number of participants?
Sounds like a really fun event, I can't wait
I'll be working for the first half hour but signed up anyway in case I can make it. I'll definitely be watching regardless

I will update this thread as we get more people to sign up.

Try to make it :D

Looks like something Sooth can win. But it will probably be witchcraft users with defense tbh.

The current brackets for everyone. These fights will happen in the order they appear in the bracket. Not too late to sign up, these brackets can change if we get more members.

Attachments

• archerage 1v1 tournament.png
    archerage 1v1 tournament.png
    20 KB · Views: 318
Back