What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Discussion

Has anyone read 3.0 notes? They make changes to fishing to improve it. More fish per spot, and more gold per fish are in 3.0. It may need adjusting for this server because of labor rates but there is a buff to fishing in 3.0

Edit* - Added link for reference.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?301388

Break down all skill changes going on in 3.0 that were not discussed here some may differ but for the most part a big chunk of these do apply.

Last edited:
Yep. Fishing should be improved = more money per fish. ATM i go 10 minutes diving and got 80g, so why fhising?
I love fishing, but actually its simply not worth it.

Do a level up in fishing. If you increase your level in fishing, you will be able to receive higher profit from it.

Has anyone read 3.0 notes? They make changes to fishing to improve it. More fish per spot, and more gold per fish are in 3.0. It may need adjusting for this server because of labor rates but there is a buff to fishing in 3.0

Edit* - Added link for reference.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?301388

Break down all skill changes going on in 3.0 that were not discussed here some may differ but for the most part a big chunk of these do apply.

Yes, we'll have it in our version as well. We'll keep an eye on fishing though and may add some extra spots to save time for players for the search that in result would increase their profit; but that is only in case we notice fishing is not good enough and still needs improvement.

I read the notes you linked and see no mention of fish being increased in price. In fact the only salt water changes look like nerfs...

• Saltwater Fish Schools now disappear once a variable number of fish are caught.
  • The respawn timer on saltwater fish schools has been increased.
So if a big group fishes a spot it will run out before the timer and respawn takes longer... where is this buff you speak of?

I read the notes you linked and see no mention of fish being increased in price. In fact the only salt water changes look like nerfs...

• Saltwater Fish Schools now disappear once a variable number of fish are caught.
  • The respawn timer on saltwater fish schools has been increased.
So if a big group fishes a spot it will run out before the timer and respawn takes longer... where is this buff you speak of?

The 5th bulletin there, and not a nerf. They had short timers before and would often disappear before people could catch many fish from the spots.

Oops ya didnt see the increase on small amd medium. Would be nice if it was all but its something. Increasing respawn timer is a nerf for sure though.

@Sparkle We were told at one point that we'd be provided a list of the prices for seeds and animals for the 3.0 vocation/gold change before the patch release. Are we still getting this?

@Sparkle We were told at one point that we'd be provided a list of the prices for seeds and animals for the 3.0 vocation/gold change before the patch release. Are we still getting this?

We'll have information available at the release.

@Sparkle @Ariess Are we going to have the ability to download the 3.0 patch ahead of time I saw a post mentioning the torrent files beeing released a few days ahead of the patch and the launcher a day before release.

@Sparkle @Ariess Are we going to have the ability to download the 3.0 patch ahead of time I saw a post mentioning the torrent files beeing released a few days ahead of the patch and the launcher a day before release.
Yes the files will be available ahead of the release date.

Yes torrent is now available to download but do not install it yet or you wont be able to play the game until launch. I would suggest you d/l then install tomorrow after the server goes down.

Back