What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Discussion

Maybe with the up coming royal seeds . will shatigon's blessing be remove? should I use or sell them before 3.0?
The post about 3.0 is not all clear. If not happen chould some one make a video on every thing that clears it up

Shatigon's blessing will be removed but you'll have the opportunity to sell all you have to General Merchant.

We'll have a little surprise for the players but it will be different from live.
Will the undergarments (that act exactly like the costumes) be coming with our 3.0 patch? It may have been mentioned somewhere before but I don't feel like digging through this entire thread to see if it has or not.

Will the undergarments (that act exactly like the costumes) be coming with our 3.0 patch? It may have been mentioned somewhere before but I don't feel like digging through this entire thread to see if it has or not.

In our 3.0 version we'll have several types of undergarments. They are designed to support and accentuate, even during the vigors of mortal combat.

So coinpurses are still getting split? I mean the farmers get a compromise but the larceny guys get the shaft. My income comes soley from farming queens purses, you now force me to spend more time farming and i also have to choose if i want mats or gold, instead of having both. I quit playing retail for the stupid decisions they made, this was one of the biggest mistakes they made and you guys are following suit. How can both you and trion make the same dumb mistake, its like you dont even play the game. With out coinpurses alot of lunarite and the like is gonna skyrocket in price, we dont have the luxury that retail did with lots of people playing to even it out. At this rate the rich will get richer and no new people will join the server, cuz the ecomony will be fucked. Great job, i think my time here is coming to an end, it was fun while it lasted.

So coinpurses are still getting split? larceny guys get the shaft. My income comes soley from farming queens purses, lunarite and the like is gonna skyrocket in price, Great job, i think my time here is coming to an end, it was fun while it lasted.

'idk

So coinpurses are still getting split? I mean the farmers get a compromise but the larceny guys get the shaft. My income comes soley from farming queens purses, you now force me to spend more time farming and i also have to choose if i want mats or gold, instead of having both. I quit playing retail for the stupid decisions they made, this was one of the biggest mistakes they made and you guys are following suit. How can both you and trion make the same dumb mistake, its like you dont even play the game. With out coinpurses alot of lunarite and the like is gonna skyrocket in price, we dont have the luxury that retail did with lots of people playing to even it out. At this rate the rich will get richer and no new people will join the server, cuz the ecomony will be fucked. Great job, i think my time here is coming to an end, it was fun while it lasted.
They're keeping the mat drops in the purses. So you'll still have that plus the crates.

They're keeping the mat drops in the purses. So you'll still have that plus the crates.
You may want to go read the update thread they made, it says that coinpurses will be nerfed and only drop coin crates will drop mats and the rate will be just as good as coinpures now. So yea that.

You may want to go read the update thread they made, it says that coinpurses will be nerfed and only drop coin crates will drop mats and the rate will be just as good as coinpures now. So yea that.
All purses existed in 2.9 will stay same as in 2.9, crates will drop as well.
That's the last thing I saw Sparkle post in the game guides section under the loot post.
https://na.archerage.to/forums/inde...tes-loot-weapons-armor.4908/page-3#post-41435

Where is the update thread?

Last edited:

Anyway, as mehs pointed out they are compromising on larceny as well, you will have your normal queen purses as of today and additionally crates with more loot.

Certainly I expect changes overtime to larceny after launch because unlike all other fixes larceny is affected by drop rate(hence in any scenario will be better than trino version) but the depending on the balance of people playing it may need to go up or down on the drop rates.

Anyway I recommend you to wait because this server has already a lot of customization, so larceny is particularly hard to predict based on official data, give a couple of weeks to get some trustworthy data and see where it leeks

Would like to see the thread you are referring to as well. Your information maybe simply old or incorrect.

I found a few recent posts from Sparkle in discord that may help and provide additional info on 3.0. Sorry if I just repeat already posted info.

Discord1-2.jpg

@Sparkle - I would like to know the stance you guys have on increasing the decoration limits on the houses? Here is what my wife and i have ran into as of late. On a 28x28 Chalet (upgraded tradesman) we have a 250 decoration limit (that is after we have already used a decoration increase ticket on the house).

I know it doesn't seem like it's a "big deal" and it prob isn't in the grand scheme of things, but if we could make it so we could add like 2 extra tickets or more we would really appreciate it.

The problem we are having is that we are forced to "pick and choose" what decorations we want to show on our houses, between all the plushies and beautiful plants not to mention the amazing paintings that were on the market place these past few weeks. It's a shame that we're not able to display all of our beautiful furniture on the houses we spend the most time at. Some will probably say "Just get another house and decorate that one", which is fine if you don't mind the 200% tax increase per peice of property come 3.0. I like having my 4 houses and 3 low tax farms. I would really just like to be able to show all of my pretties i've collected over the course of my stay here as i feel like it's an extension of me when people see it they go "Yeah, that's where Guest and his wife live".

Thank you.

Ps. Not to mention the Chalet and Mansions have 3 floors with only 200 - 250 decor limit while the Thatched Farmhouse in it's base form has 45 + the 50 you can add to it to give 95 for one floor, i feel like we should get an extra ticket per floor. What do you think?

Coin Purses:
There has been a lot of back and forth on this, and some answers are slightly confusing, but the latest is that coinpurses are going to be nerfed to just contain gold, while crates will be getting items. Crate drop rates are reportedly going to be just as good as current coinpurse drop rates.
Taken from this thread
na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/3-0-master-update-list-questions.4956/

@Sparkle - I would like to know the stance you guys have on increasing the decoration limits on the houses? Here is what my wife and i have ran into as of late. On a 28x28 Chalet (upgraded tradesman) we have a 250 decoration limit (that is after we have already used a decoration increase ticket on the house).

I know it doesn't seem like it's a "big deal" and it prob isn't in the grand scheme of things, but if we could make it so we could add like 2 extra tickets or more we would really appreciate it.

The problem we are having is that we are forced to "pick and choose" what decorations we want to show on our houses, between all the plushies and beautiful plants not to mention the amazing paintings that were on the market place these past few weeks. It's a shame that we're not able to display all of our beautiful furniture on the houses we spend the most time at. Some will probably say "Just get another house and decorate that one", which is fine if you don't mind the 200% tax increase per peice of property come 3.0. I like having my 4 houses and 3 low tax farms. I would really just like to be able to show all of my pretties i've collected over the course of my stay here as i feel like it's an extension of me when people see it they go "Yeah, that's where Guest and his wife live".

Thank you.

Ps. Not to mention the Chalet and Mansions have 3 floors with only 200 - 250 decor limit while the Thatched Farmhouse in it's base form has 45 + the 50 you can add to it to give 95 for one floor, i feel like we should get an extra ticket per floor. What do you think?

As for now, we are not going either reduce or increase decoration limits. In case we increase, that can cause extra troubles for many people, as will result to slower loading. To reduce is not an option as well. From our investigation, the limits we have right now are the best for both parties.

As for now, we are not going either reduce or increase decoration limits. In case we increase, that can cause extra troubles for many people, as will result to slower loading. To reduce is not an option as well. From our investigation, the limits we have right now are the best for both parties.

*sigh* ok.. thanks for responding.

Back