What's new

ArcheRage 3.0 Discussion

Can we please have war times in auroria? It would be nice to gain a wee bit of honor from pking reds with water or logs or in general in this area.

I believe this is not possible without a lot of coding changes which would take a lot of time to accomplish but @Sparkle would be the best person to confirm this.

or just make it like the diamond shores event, where you get something if you rack up enough kills in all auroria, not just DS:)

Do you have plans in the future to alter the mechanics of the disconnect action of a character when they're driving a vehicle? (Have the characters not stand up from their vehicle when they get disconnected/crash) The main curiosity for this, is that the feature doesn't appear to have any purpose. However, it does allow players to steal packs in a non-pvp zone due to connection related issues. It would not effect anything in PVP zones, as you could still kill a player while they're on the cart/freighter. This was something I saw petitioned quite a bit in earlier Archeage that was never addressed. Thanks in advance for the response.

I didn't get much of a response.. Can we get the Black/Spotted/White bloodstock horses you used to be able to buy in Mirage Isle, in the Cash Shop? (Or returned to Mirage)

with the hasla rift you guys made, make it quest based like we do with crimson rift and grimghast rift. Where we get the quest from the npc, kill 20 mobs from each wave and we could turn in the quest that would reward us with 5 of each of the stones that we could turn in for the regrades. So it would be like a daily thing to go to everyday

Have they talked about not nerfing commerce?
Or at least not changing the mat requirements to craft the packs ??

Also can you please add fine lunarite in the crates? In 3.0 since purses will be removed it will be a crisis for those mats since many ppl will want to make gems. There must be a decent supply for it at least or else u will see them go for 300g each maybe even more.

Also can you please add fine lunarite in the crates? In 3.0 since purses will be removed it will be a crisis for those mats since many ppl will want to make gems. There must be a decent supply for it at least or else u will see them go for 300g each maybe even more.
If you read through the posts/replies on here, they are not removing purses, some where a long the pages here, one of the staffs mentioned, the purses will still contain items, crates will be here as well. I also asked about jack pots, they mentioned no jack pots for the metal crates, but if you go look up their update notes from news tab then find 3.0 thread, it says this
  • 2 Tiers of Metallic Boxes – contain higher drop amounts of resource materials along with regrade braziers, non-rumbling archeum saplings, and have a very small chance to produce a jackpot

with the hasla rift you guys made, make it quest based like we do with crimson rift and grimghast rift. Where we get the quest from the npc, kill 20 mobs from each wave and we could turn in the quest that would reward us with 5 of each of the stones that we could turn in for the regrades. So it would be like a daily thing to go to everyday
I love this idea!

The end of this month roughly. Admins will announce exact date before we launch.

Do the developers have any plans etc to ensure once Player Nation is added that all the geared players don't just group up in a single nation/guild and free farm the server?
Player nation is already in the game, majority of the players communicate and understand that a player nation would kill the server, and that's why they have opt-ed to not create one as of yet. Later on there is a possibility of 2 nations fighting each other however for now i think there is an understanding on a player level of all major guilds that player nations will just kill the server. At least from what I've perceived.

Player nation is already in the game, majority of the players communicate and understand that a player nation would kill the server, and that's why they have opt-ed to not create one as of yet. Later on there is a possibility of 2 nations fighting each other however for now i think there is an understanding on a player level of all major guilds that player nations will just kill the server. At least from what I've perceived.

Question of Player Nations was previously discussed and confirmed in this thread: https://na.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/poll-player-nations.4362/page-9.
Player Nations will not be removed.

I have to agree with what Jrch2k10 said, sport fishing needs a buff. One of the main lures of Archeage is the naval combat. Right now this risk to reward factor is way too high with fishing. You're basically stationary in the ocean for at least 20 min + travel time getting to the fishing spot + travel time turning the fish in for one of the least time efficient gold making methods. More people out in the ocean, means more pirating, which in turn leads to more people grouping up to fish, which leads to more people having fun and telling their friends to play.

Back