What's new

Archerage 3.0 Update

Disrep

Hello! I noticed the russian server is being updated to 3.0 on the 20th https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/archerage-3-0.4439/, would it be possible to know when the time frame for NA is? @IronLady @Sparkle

Side note, is it possible to isolate specific things about the 3.0 update that are not favorable? For example, the mistsong weapons in my opinion are still too strong to warrant being put in the game. I feel it would progress the server too fast as everyone could just have a delph weapon. What do you guys think?

Maybe make some sort of poll to see how fast people want it (As soon as possible, in a month, in a few months, in a year etc).

I know it's work on them, but the NA community will gladly help if it's translation issues etc..

Aswell as talking about what is good and what is bad in that update.

I can't read Russian, but is their 3.0 full implementation of 3.0? Or is it partial?
This is the complete 3.0 update they're getting. I did not read the changelogs, but if we were to get the update, the admins would probably let us get some changes in to make it better.

If we get the vocation changes etc and they dont spot pick out all this crap .... Im gone. 3.0 was literally the death call for Archeage, everything after was just another 6 foot bury.

I just want race change to be available. I want to be able to transform into a Gundam. =D
Agreed!

I would love to have the option (maybe paid with cash shop points as a cosmetic) to change race.

I am pretty sure that this only affects the player model, and a few green quests, so if it was doable, it'd be awesome

Would be better if they allowed faction change as well so when one side dominates the other and they quit, a guild can change over same for people wanting to join opposite faction guilds and not wanting to reroll since at this point in the game player nations are crazy expensive

Hello! I noticed the russian server is being updated to 3.0 on the 20th https://ru.archerage.to/forums/index.php?threads/archerage-3-0.4439/, would it be possible to know when the time frame for NA is? @IronLady @Sparkle

Side note, is it possible to isolate specific things about the 3.0 update that are not favorable? For example, the mistsong weapons in my opinion are still too strong to warrant being put in the game. I feel it would progress the server too fast as everyone could just have a delph weapon. What do you guys think?
Hi
There are certainly parts of 3.0 update most players are against, and they might get filtered out before the update is applied ;)
Still a lot of time though.

The only thing that I look forward to about 3.0 is having more people access to a T5/6 (Or what it is) equivalent weapon from doing dungeons.. aka Mistsong weapons and having a free Celestial buff for everyone or atleast for any new players thats starting,

More gear, more pvp, more content, more fun, more memes

I'd be very happy to see voting, as well as some insight from you guys why you'd prefer to keep some changes and explain why they are good for the server. 3.0 is still somewhat bearable imo, but i am hoping 3.5 gets filtered af or else rip :D

My wishlist for 3.0

- No Vocation Changes
- No Family Quests
- No Royal Seeds
- No Gilda Star as Pack ingredients
- No putting seeds & trees in vocation store (which kinda falls under the vocation changes umbrella)
- No to not being able to use food/soup in combat
- No to the coinpurse/crate change, unless they buff the loot drops

- Yes to new Races
- Yes to new Zones
- Yes to new Trade packs
- Yes to Tax rate increase

The voting poll won that points should be implemented, and they were.

Yet in a way no one was asking for. This only benefits the servers biggest guilds, with the biggest alliance. My guild is part of such and with a bit more gear will dominate most content. The points farmed will not be entering the market for many many months, they will shared among the alliance to get the most geared to such a level that no one can touch them (then filtered down to the less key players). A well geared player can fight 10 players with ease ....... It's happened before and it will happen again.

We are not venturing into the unknown here, this is how it works and how it always works.

Hi!

Too early to speak about 3.0 here. RU is just getting it but as you know they are far ahead of us here on NA.

Anyway there will be an announcement for it prior the implementation. @Maiden please post your wishlist then as well, we'd like to see it together with other players ideas.

We'd like to hear your suggestions and wishes then to make v 3.0 enjoyable for everybody :)

Yet in a way no one was asking for. This only benefits the servers biggest guilds, with the biggest alliance. My guild is part of such and with a bit more gear will dominate most content. The points farmed will not be entering the market for many many months, they will shared among the alliance to get the most geared to such a level that no one can touch them (then filtered down to the less key players). A well geared player can fight 10 players with ease ....... It's happened before and it will happen again.

We are not venturing into the unknown here, this is how it works and how it always works.

Indeed, but most of the things imlemented are based on Administration trusting players, and while mechanics are known, voting and comment feedback decided on it.There is also a RNG element where either of the points can drop, and the amount of them entering via bosses which can be contested, is not significant related to the amount of pvp it can promote and improve quality gameplay. ;)

Sometime in the future ,there will be a large debate on how to shape 3.0 ,and most players giving their input and advices, will be taken into consideration, but for now, it is indeed way too early, since there are months before 3.0
Still, any constructive feedback from players can be used for the future, so feel free to discuss about it ;)

Back