What's new

ArcheRage Facebook Community Group?

Vashiro

Hey guys,

when I search on Facebook for ArcheRage, it always shows me results for normal ArcheAge groups.
Is there an ArcheRage Facebook group existing? If not, I would create one .. unless someone in here is interested in doing it.
This way we can make the server more viral as well by sharing the group and relevant information such as sign up process/download/rates of the server.

Have fun~

It's about having the ability to invite people with 2 CLICKS through the Facebook Profile. FB is still superior in terms of virality.
So yeah, just press on invite friends (supposedly your gamer friends) to group, select them and confirm. Then they get to see right away a group with information that we provide. From there we can also promote the current existing Discord channel. Wouldn't that mean more and more members and "advertisement"? Let alone the fact that you can post about it in your Feed and mark it as public. If someone ends up searching for ArcheAge or ArcheRage related things.. it might pop up in his search result.

Does Discord have some sort of News Feed or stuff similar to what I've listed above? Nope. Can people write into Facebook ArcheRage and find a group instantly (if created)? Yea. Also there they can get the Discord link and other links. Is it more convenient than opening a 2nd tab to google ArcheRage Discord or what ever? Yes, it's more convenient.. so I don't completely get where you're coming from.

Back