What's new

Are Guild Cloaks The Only Ones That Can Be Upgraded?

Tiptoe

I have an inventory full of 'Synthesis Shards'. I also have a few different cloaks from the 'Haunted Chests' but it looks like none of them can be upgraded with the shards.

Are Guild Cloaks the only cloaks that you can improve? If so, then I'm gonna toss all these shards away :p.

Yes. That being said, you can join a guild for a couple of days to buy a cloak and then leave if you want one as they're the best cloaks in the game.

You need 150 prestige that you get from Guild dailies, takes about 4 resets/days.
Shift+T and unlock them

Last edited:
Thanks guys. I thought that might be the case.

Well, that saves me some space. I'm gonna throw them all away :D.

I'm a PvE player, so I don't really care about having the best gear :p. It'd be nice, but it's not worth the hassle. I can live without it.

True but you might be interested in the movement speed cloak ^ 10% wont hurt its fun moving little quicker.

Yep, I've got that cloak. Actually, I think I've got all the haunted chest cloaks now. So if haunted chests only drop cloaks, then I'll start throwing them away as well :).

Does having more stats not equal to doing PvE better? If you're actually a PvE player you should still be striving to do PvE better.

Haunted Chests still drop Book of Auroria which is a material for lunafrosts.

I've gotten a lot of haunted chests, no auroria books :( RNGesus hates me!

I personally would not throw the cloaks away, as some day down the road you might join a PvE guild and want a statted cloak. But it's all up to you!

Can anyone confirm if the Haunted Chests on this server drops the Axis Mundi Aegis? Like, official drop table rates or somethin?

Back