What's new

Avoiding Cheating Warning and Client Shutdown

Healz

For the possibility that I will be unbanned tomorrow..

how will I avoid getting banned again? I will probably still have the problem that I frequently get the warning message and client shutdown and I assure you that all I have running besides AR are things like Thunderbird, Firefox, Discord..

they should just consider yesterday's bans as a one time warning for everyone since many people didn't know their game was screwed up. As for myself i tried the repair function on the launcher which gave me a green light and i was still hit with the ban hammer.

its not the fov mod, i have no mods installed and got a ban without a warning pop up. i normally logged out the day before and day after patch it was banned, i havent even had the chance to login to recieve any warning or whatever.

its not the fov mod, i have no mods installed and got a ban without a warning pop up. i normally logged out the day before and day after patch it was banned, i havent even had the chance to login to recieve any warning or whatever.

Isn't Archeage rated mature ... Which in all countries is 18-21 ... You shouldn't be playing anyway, you look about 12. Go climb a tree or something.

Isn't Archeage rated mature ... Which in all countries is 18-21 ... You shouldn't be playing anyway, you look about 12. Go climb a tree or something.
:confused: isnt archerage related okay then where else he or we got a ban ? i guess u need to learn to read before u trying to drag someone down.

Pot meet kettle ... This has nothing to do with what i wrote.
sry idk what you on about i answered the threadposter and the other answer about the fov , i dont know why you coming here to pick on me/ or people about AGE and Mature? if u want to be Doctor summer, go to any Teenage Forum if u have nothing to say. And before u also pick on my english, gues what i dont care, nobody is perfect. you hidden avatar guy

sry idk what you on about i answered the threadposter and the other answer about the fov , i dont know why you coming here to pick on me/ or people about AGE and Mature? if u want to be Doctor summer, go to any Teenage Forum if u have nothing to say. And before u also pick on my english, gues what i dont care, nobody is perfect. you hidden avatar guy

Im replying to you being banned from a game, that you're not legally allowed to play. The game has an M-rating, which in most countries is 18 ... You have little defence in a game you're not actually supposed to be playing.

Im replying to you being banned from a game, that you're not legally allowed to play. The game has an M-rating, which in most countries is 18 ... You have little defence in a game you're not actually supposed to be playing.
lol this guy, good ol toxic archeage community

im out of here u obviously know me best to tell if im mature or not. have fun picking on people you dont know but want to know best.

Back