What's new

bans appeals not available?

Some viruses can hang out in your boot sector or in the firmware within your hardware. These are really nasty and survive reformatting your computer.

Same as me.They don't any respond.I don't even know why I'm banned.The official website says I broke the rules of the game.This is ridiculous.

I must be the oldest... those actions of injustice toke by a reckless careless GM... the pain.. the blood...
today i sit here...careless.. sad in this cold dark corner where GMs pass by but dosent even make an eye contact... silly me think im worthy of those ppl care, what am i? since the begining they telllll u lies about how especial a player is but... the world of ArgeRage shocks you with an ugly true: youre not on intercircle, youre worthy of nothing! just a cannon ammo for their moneyhungry war or a small piece of this "Leviathan" morelike a forgothen soul with no path or reason.

-Koff Koff ..arrrg.. (spiting blood) , my end is near =' )

I really need to get rid of the ban in less than 6 days, because my land is about to fall and also the guild helped to take out the merchant, and I stayed with him and needed to be able to put everything together

They did respond me! But just now and they said i was using BOT without any logs or any proof, so im trying to work with them to work this out, but 2 days for each response... This gonna be a long process.

They did respond me! But just now and they said i was using BOT without any logs or any proof, so im trying to work with them to work this out, but 2 days for each response... This gonna be a long process.
Meanwhile we gonna lose our houses,16x16, etc.

its banned by association or some crap like that, if you've traded alot to a hacker or cheater then they'll ban you

its also language. forcing people through portals and other things.
not sure why people think its only due to hacking and hacker related things.

Back