What's new

Batta's Spirit

plamp

Why would you put the best title in the game behind a boss that can be zerged in a few seconds by a raid? The boss, which has 1.1 million hp and no mechanics other than that which is negated by Nui's Charm, is hardly worthy of bestowing the 'Champion of Auroria' title. Every other boss in Auroria is more difficult than this, and they don't bestow a +30 Melee/Ranged/Magic attack title for killing them

All this event will end up doing is provide 3 or 4 minutes of PVP every thursday in sungold and give a guild that's already too strong an overpowered buff that'll make them even more difficult to fight. You might as well just give it to 10b already.

@Sparkle @Sjinderson @Ariess @IronLady Any comments or insight, anything from the dev team? The boss must've been designed the be harder than it is.

I'm sorry if I come off as harsh, I'm just frustrated to see what could've been such an awesome event turn out like this.

Last edited:
Increase the HP and make it a boss that is effected by Rebirth Trauma..... This boss can accidently die while fighting on it, it's so weak.

Also if you wipe a group they can just run back and attack it again before it resets to still have tag.

Imo all game event rewards should be obtainable by any player, give controlling guilds even more rewards than they already farm on a daily basis is annoying, and I'm saying this as part of those guilds .

Should have just had the quest rewards be on Kadum or something. Something that even a new player can obtain just for playing the game at the right time.

There were multiple replies regarding the title from administration on Forum and in Discord. Title wasn't made too strong, to reduce the stats from already existing. Bellow is the example. Left screenshot is characteristics without title and right screenshot is characteristics with title.
Do you really think it's op?

ScreenShot0039.jpg

There were multiple replies regarding the title from administration on Forum and in Discord. Title wasn't made too strong, to reduce the stats from already existing. Bellow is the example. Left screenshot is characteristics without title and right screenshot is characteristics with title.

View attachment 2895

Even if it's a worthless title, people like to collect them .Why make an event where only 1 guild is going to get it, or possibly nobody cause you can solo kill the boss or Zerg it down in 15 seconds even if you have Rebirth Trauma

View attachment 2895

I think a lot of people thought it'd give +30 Melee/Magic/Ranged attack. That's why we thought it was OP, so my apologies. I realize now it says damage, not attack.

This is what was shown in the event thread:
index.php

Last edited:
Title is OP in comparison to other titles.

Can we expect other similar new titles in the future? Maybe one that that doesn't include being logged in at exact times. I feel bad for the people that aren't going to be able to obtain this due to their play schedule.

We make several changes in the event. They will give players more options to attend and get a title. More details will be available in the event thread later today.

30 damage is just right since its very easy to obtain the title.
I was kinda worried that the general title will be dwarfed by a title so easy to obtain.
Thank you for clarifying it for us.

Back