What's new

Black screen issue

Hixel

Hey, i was just playing archeage and got dc, without pre warning or lagging i was just making packs and got immediate disconnected, and i wanted to run the game again but when i enter my character, i just see black screen and no loading or something, i restarted the game many times and the PC, but still same problem, any resolution?

Hi Hixel!

Try to play your another character and then get back to you first one you had an issue with.
If that doesn't resolve the problem or you don't have 2nd character on the account, just create new character and play it for a bit, then return to your bugged character and try it. Should work then!

Hi Hixel!

Try to play your another character and then get back to you first one you had an issue with.
If that doesn't resolve the problem or you don't have 2nd character on the account, just create new character and play it for a bit, then return to your bugged character and try it. Should work then!

Hey Sparkle,

I just tried to do this, and I got the black screen again. I could get into my other character, no problem, but not back onto my main.

Hello
These issues happened in the past too, and were solved, please try any of these suggestions:

drekamo you probably figured this out, but if you get DC'd while you have a vehicle out, you will get a black screen until that vehicle is DC'd and despawns, you can log into alts during this time.
For anyone experiencing this issue, it usually means you disconnected with a summoned vehicle (IE: Cart, Longboard, Freighter, Boat etc)

You need to stay on the black screen for at least 10m for the vehicle to timeout. Relog afterwards.

shiranui said:
Hi, i was on the arcadia sea and the god disconnected me. When i tried to log again the loading screen is all in black and never load.
My character name is shiranui
Please try restarting your PC and allowing 15 minutes before you login again.

Hello
These issues happened in the past too, and were solved, please try any of these suggestions:

drekamo you probably figured this out, but if you get DC'd while you have a vehicle out, you will get a black screen until that vehicle is DC'd and despawns, you can log into alts during this time.
For anyone experiencing this issue, it usually means you disconnected with a summoned vehicle (IE: Cart, Longboard, Freighter, Boat etc)

You need to stay on the black screen for at least 10m for the vehicle to timeout. Relog afterwards.

shiranui said:
Hi, i was on the arcadia sea and the god disconnected me. When i tried to log again the loading screen is all in black and never load.
My character name is shiranui
Please try restarting your PC and allowing 15 minutes before you login again.
Yes, this is the problem i guess, cuz whenever i summon my hauler and i craft 6 packs then store it in the hauler, and literally when i make the last pack i get DC'd then someone steal my hauler, everytime when i make the last pack, It didn't happen only 1 time, it happened many times

Yes, this is the problem i guess, cuz whenever i summon my hauler and i craft 6 packs then store it in the hauler, and literally when i make the last pack i get DC'd then someone steal my hauler, everytime when i make the last pack, It didn't happen only 1 time, it happened many times

Please submit a ticket related to this it is a problem if it indeed happens to you like that.

Hi, I just installed the game and when i lunch the game, a black window appears and I hear some voices from the game, I can not play. How can i fix it??

Hi, I just installed the game and when i lunch the game, a black window appears and I hear some voices from the game, I can not play. How can i fix it??
Close the game, reinstall your DX9 (can be instaled from HERE), make sure your drivers are up to date and start the launcher after. Press Repair button at your launcher and after repair process comes to an end, press Play.

Back