What's new

Blockades and Blocking

FYI 0 tolerance and no excuse is the same thing and that second paragraph for 1 is nothing new and doesn't change anything i already haven't beensaying.

I will admit to adding this following part in, you guys are very amusing, throwing insults and having a temper tantrum then grasping at every straw you can to try and redeem yourself lol.
Please show me where I insulted you.

Well you guys have amused me, the insults from Bart and his temper tantrum and Sohzu your constant desperate straw grasping attempts were fun. Between your two replies this has been like watching a mouse try and crawl out of a hole.

And yes ironlady please delete all irelevent replies.
I mean we get it you learned what straw grasping was today. However lets go back in time here and look at post 9 and 10. The first, I SAY FIRST! Instance of going back and changing the story after someone replied to you, before I joined in mind you. I was blissfully sleeping, unaware that forum atrocities were being committed.

RSnEJtS.png

As we can see here.. So tell me where I was reaching for those straws? Where are these straws you speak of? I need them to sip the tears from this convo.

How has that changed the story? That was one of many times i thanked bart for asking this question, you SERIOUSLY need to get a life lol.

with the exception of my last post which i deleted as as i agreed with barts post to remove irrelevant posts i have been nothing but friendly.

If you two act like this in-game you are going to get camped into oblivion. As much as you may deserve it i'd hate to see people not enjoy the game.

Good luck in game.

You must be new

How has that changed the story? That was one of many times i thanked bart for asking this question, you SERIOUSLY need to get a life lol.

with the exception of my last post which i deleted as as i agreed with barts post to remove irrelevant posts i have been nothing but friendly.

If you two act like this in-game you are going to get camped into oblivion. As much as you may deserve it i'd hate to see people not enjoy the game.

Good luck in game.

Same

Good luck in game.

Why.. must you insult the fact that I have no life.. D: Why are you bringing my insecurities into the light! For all to see! WHY! Why must you belittle me good sir!

@IronLady feel free to delete off topic replies to this thread.
As per barts request i agree delete all the replies.

Edited 7:11 WOW whirl you saved a good luck reply good job lol. Also you guys complained about me editing my posts to add thank you's or gramar fixes, You guys have gone in and edited your own removing barts insults/temper tantrum and deleting/editing any post that doesn't make you look good.

Edit 2, It's funny how bart asks for posts to be deleted and then only deletes his insult/threats after i delete all my replies.

Last edited:
I'm glad to see the toxic ArcheAge community is back. I saw it pretty much all night with the racism and bullshit in Discord, and now it's made it's way here with the trolling and idiocy. Great.

Blocking serves no purpose. It's a grief mechanic. It's not clever, it's not funny, it's not edgy.

I'm glad to see the toxic ArcheAge community is back. I saw it pretty much all night with the racism and bullshit in Discord, and now it's made it's way here with the trolling and idiocy. Great.

Blocking serves no purpose. It's a grief mechanic. It's not clever, it's not funny, it's not edgy.

I feel you...

Considering one of the rules is no alts I'm going to assume blockades are something they won't favor as well, but still try to allow to some extent in order to keep "the spirit of the game" and the "sandbox".

That being said, how have they approached it in the RU server?

I'll give you the idiocy but I don't think anyone was genuinely trolling.

I'm not advocating for any kind of griefing or blockades in safe zones.

Blockades can be used in many ways by thieves to slow down or stop a hauler/convoy at an ambush point. This was a valid play-style loved by many for a LONG time until it was changed due to Trion's inability "to action blockades effectively during those time periods."

I hope I haven't lost any other question among all those messages of yours...

Will ArcheRage allow the use of blockades in conflict zones and at sea?
@Bartimaeus, that was your question.

Blockades are allowed in wartime when they can be destroyed.
In case you're seeing many blockades during peacetime and have troubles with them, contact Administration team. We will remove blockades.
Additionally, the administration will take proper actions if there are lots of such requests from players.

I hope I haven't lost any other question among all those messages of yours...

Will ArcheRage allow the use of blockades in conflict zones and at sea?
@Bartimaeus, that was your question.

Blockades are allowed in wartime when they can be destroyed.
In case you're seeing many blockades during peacetime and have troubles with them, contact Administration team. We will remove blockades.
Additionally, the administration will take proper actions if there are lots of such requests from players.

Great. Appreciate the info. Doing a great job :eek:

Back