What's new

Brand New Account Was Just Banned

Tiptoe

My in game friend was permanently banned a few days ago. Justice personally looked into the matter (big thank you :)) but unfortunately, the team decided not to restore his account.

So today he created a brand new account and started again from scratch. But guess what? His new account was just banned. He was only level 3!

Guys, this is getting ridiculous. I love this game and I want it to thrive. But at this rate we're going to lose half our population.

Something is seriously wrong with the anti-cheat system. Is it possible to disable it? At least until we get it fixed?

Cause I don't want to lose any more players :(.

My in game friend was permanently banned a few days ago. Justice personally looked into the matter (big thank you :)) but unfortunately, the team decided not to restore his account.

So today he created a brand new account and started again from scratch. But guess what? His new account was just banned. He was only level 3!

Guys, this is getting ridiculous. I love this game and I want it to thrive. But at this rate we're going to lose half our population.

Something is seriously wrong with the anti-cheat system. Is it possible to disable it? At least until we get it fixed?

Cause I don't want to lose any more players :(.

Disabling will open the door for all the evil we are trying to keep out.
But yes, there is a problem and admins both told us mods and in public that they are working on improving the shield.
@Sparkle as well told me for one case that if a banned player wishes to continue playing ,he must re-dl the client, this needs to be confirmed.

I know what you mean, I hate bots and cheaters too. But too many innocent players are getting caught up in this. To be honest, I'd rather have the bots and cheats (at least for awhile) than see our population decimated because of this problem.

Could you confirm with Sparkle if re-downloading the client can help? Thanks for replying Ryuzaki.

But yes, there is a problem and admins both told us mods and in public that they are working on improving the shield.
@Sparkle as well told me for one case that if a banned player wishes to continue playing ,he must re-dl the client, this needs to be confirmed.
ok so if i record a video me redownloading the game and me getting banned with the new game client without any hacks i'll get unbanned ?

ok so if i record a video me redownloading the game and me getting banned with the new game client without any hacks i'll get unbanned ?
No need for that, just file another appeal just in case, ill make sure to notify admins soon as they log in next time.
Gonna try to fix the issue today since you already waited before.
It can be that the client is blocking you, but it may very well be the Hwid network settings which are automatically blocked by the system, need time to check it out with admins.

Thank you Ryuzaki. Very much appreciate your help.

One last request, could you check if running the game as Admin would help? It's just a crazy theory I've had, but I wonder if the security settings on some peoples PC's are blocking the ' client query thingy'.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    72.4 KB · Views: 308
Yeah but its doing more evil to the actual players than the evil youre trying to keep out. This would all be fixed if in-game mods were actually a thing. This anti-cheat system is so bad, and the admins are handling cases very poorly (especially with broken English), its almost trion 2.0

2 of my friends are in the same situation. At this rate, groups will leave in droves.

Back