What's new

Bring Sloth To Private Server

Should they bring the sloth back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

voxell

I've heard loads of people speak up about how they miss the sloth glider and I personally agree. I would love to see the sloth released to the private server whether it's in a box, available via loyalty, or available for a straight-up purchase.

How Calmlands will look when Hackerman gets his sloth glider

hell-on-earth-header.jpg

Hardly, "OP" when literally everyone has access to it.

I disagree with your perspective. For example the Ravenspire glider, is that not considered OP because everyone has it? Or is that that it was so OP everyone needed to have it to stay competitive?

I do look forward to a sloth glider but it will come when it comes.

By no means are you forced to use it. Yea it will give you an advantage but there is no where that even vaguely states you must use the glider. You can not use it and still PvP just fine.

By no means are you forced to use it. Yea it will give you an advantage but there is no where that even vaguely states you must use the glider. You can not use it and still PvP just fine.
I completely agree. That's like saying you have to use a certain class because it's stronger than the rest. That's just absurd.

I completely agree. That's like saying you have to use a certain class because it's stronger than the rest. That's just absurd.

Which is why 90% of people use a snowlion, is it because it looks good or because it's the fastest and most relevant ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back