What's new

Bug in mirage island with horses for black arrow

Eyrien

Hi, I have found a bug related to horses that evolve to black arrow. You have put 4 different ones, formerly they were 3, one white, one black and another brown and white.
Here is missing the black and there are those who are called "Lilyut horse" and "Brown lilyut horse" If you look at the base speed is 9, not 10 like the others, and you buy for 50 gildas but do not give the mission when you raise them to lvl 50. The other two are fine.
By the way, about the black arrow, could not you put a decent base speed? it's a really nice and useful mount ... but it's so slow ... I remember that in the past it was fast! T_T

In this video u can see the old mounts

Ty!

I know, and there's the problem, look, these are the ones that are implemented on the server:

Lilyut Horse - 50 gildas (but im sure that u can find this for less in other place)

Dappled Lilyut Horse - Ok

Alabaster Lilyut Horses - Ok

Brown Lilyut Horse - 50 gildas

Brown Lilyut Horse again... - 10 silver XD

And finally our missing horse is Black Lilyut Horse, which I did not see it anywhere.

Please reattach your screenshots.

From your words I understood that problem is that horses were added to the Mirage Isle and are there now. But why is it a problem? Players asked for them to be added and that was done. It's up to you now to buy them or not.

If you want your a horse to become Black Arrow, use one of the available - Alabaster Lilyut Horse or Dappled Lilyut Horse.

Please reattach your screenshots.

From your words I understood that problem is that horses were added to the Mirage Isle and are there now. But why is it a problem? Players asked for them to be added and that was done. It's up to you now to buy them or not.

If you want your a horse to become Black Arrow, use one of the available - Alabaster Lilyut Horse or Dappled Lilyut Horse.

No, the problem is that there are 2 incorrect horses that are bought for example by 10 silvers in solzreed peninsula and that in mirage costs 50 gildas and they are not valid to make the black arrow. Then this can lead to confusion and waste gildas uselessly (by experience)

Where can I upload the images? I tried in 2 different pages and suddenly they do not work

No, the problem is that there are 2 incorrect horses that are bought for example by 10 silvers in solzreed peninsula and that in mirage costs 50 gildas and they are not valid to make the black arrow. Then this can lead to confusion and waste gildas uselessly (by experience)
Where can I upload the images? I tried in 2 different pages and suddenly they do not work
You can upload to imgur and provide links here.
But horses are correct. They are the same that were provided in the patch notes.

Yes, i see in the notes

Lilyut Horses were returned to the Mirage Isle:
  • Brown Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
  • Dappled Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
  • Alabaster Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
  • Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
But why Brown Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars? u can buy it for 10 silver...wtf https://imgur.com/a/C2L9JXv
script>

Yes, i see in the notes

Lilyut Horses were returned to the Mirage Isle:
  • Brown Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
  • Dappled Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
  • Alabaster Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
  • Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars
But why Brown Lilyut Horse - 50 Gilda Stars? u can buy it for 10 silver...wtf https://imgur.com/a/C2L9JXv
script>
If it's available in another place, you can get it from it.

Back