What's new

BUYING GOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyleon

So Let me make this Clear s a sky based on what I read on other threads, That if you buy GOLD you don't Get BANNED?

Yes. Buying gold is gucci. Selling gold big nono.

21. Users are prohibited from selling valuable game assets for real money.

Check out the unofficial archerage discord or whatever it's labeled now.
That is where you might be able to buy gold. Good luck :D

It is probably safer, but you are getting like half of what u would get from any goldseller.
I just dont get how buying is allowed but selling isnt. Just makes no sense.
And what would be so bad about to implement it as another ingame rule?

It is probably safer, but you are getting like half of what u would get from any goldseller.
I just dont get how goldselling is even allowed and buying not it just makes no sense.

You mean buying is allowed.Well, it doesnt matter when almost everyone selling gold/items/characters gets banned at a point.

Their stance is they would prefer to avoid false bans on people for gold buying. They lose more money by upsetting the community than allowing people to buy but ban the seller. I wish they could ban both parties but the truth is, its easy to have ingame trades look like a gold sell. That being said, they should get a system to track GS gains in a single week. They have a GS tracker on the site, I dont think it would be hard to catch some of our more obvious buyers.

Their stance is they would prefer to avoid false bans on people for gold buying. They lose more money by upsetting the community than allowing people to buy but ban the seller. I wish they could ban both parties but the truth is, its easy to have ingame trades look like a gold sell. That being said, they should get a system to track GS gains in a single week. They have a GS tracker on the site, I dont think it would be hard to catch some of our more obvious buyers.
just say febuarys name

You mean buying is allowed.Well, it doesnt matter when almost everyone selling gold/items/characters gets banned at a point.
It does matter because having it being allowed is an incentive to abuse the game to your own benefit, be it with alts or hacks.
Yes they get banned eventually, but until that happens? Yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back