What's new

BuzZ - MAGE BALL - (EU TIMEZONE) PROGRESS GUILD

blyce

After over 3 years of playing Archeage and Tons of gathered experiences, some friends and
I decited to gather people which wanna be highly competitive regaring group/
guild PvP. We live in the EU, so we looking for people who play at EU (prime) time.
NA's are also very welcome but it could be complicated because of the time dif.

Our goal is that we have good team and class synergy. Playing Darkrunner,
Archer, Blighter, Ablosher and so on, its very useless in Raid/Guild PvP.

Every member, can of course play whatever he like, BUT it must be possible, that
he also can play one of this classes. I recommend anyways to play one of the following
classes in a tanky way due the High-Ping (oversea). By using a Club, Shortspear, Katana or Scepter
this is easy possible in different cases.

Classes we are looking for:

Shroudmaster (Occutism, Witchcraft, Shadowplay)
Skullknight (Occultism, Defense, Auramancy)
Revenant (Occultism, Sorcery, Auramancy)
Defiler (Occultism, Witchcraft, Defense)
Daggerspell (Sorcery, Witchcraft, Shadowplay)
Templer (Vitalism, Defense, Auramancy)
Clerics (Vitalsim, Auramancy, Songcraft)
Caretaker (Vitalism, Songcraft, Defense)
Poxbane (Witchraft , Songcraft, Defense)
Shadowbane (Witchraft , Vitalism, Defense)

We will use discord and voice channel ist a must at event times.

Also, we will never go pirate, we are profaction but if a greeny cross unprotected our way with a ship full of cheese, of course - it may happen, that we are to hungry. In case, an other guild or group also like our restrictions, especially raid setup and classes, I am open for an early merge.

We plan to play Nuia side! (west).

Discord link will follow later...

Last edited:
Shroudmaster (Occutism, Witchcraft, Shadowplay)
Skullknight (Occultism, Defense, Auramancy)

Revenant (Occultism, Sorcery, Auramancy)
Defiler (Occultism, Witchcraft, Defense)
Daggerspell (Sorcery, Witchcraft, Shadowplay)
Templer (Vitalism, Defense, Auramancy)

Clerics (Vitalsim, Auramancy, Songcraft)
Caretaker (Vitalism, Songcraft, Defense)
Poxbane (Witchraft , Songcraft, Defense)
Shadowbane (Witchraft , Vitalism, Defense

class in BOLD are not mageball lmao, just thought I should help you out

The listed classes are totally fine for us. There are better and worser raid classes but i.e. AOE dmg/ AOE cc are important to us. Its hard enough to find not only solo classes.

By the way, there is no written Definition of an mageball. Take you salt and go home.

The listed classes are totally fine for us. There are better and worser raid classes but i.e. AOE dmg/ AOE cc are important to us. Its hard enough to find not only solo classes.

By the way, there is no written Definition of an mageball. Take you salt and go home.
I'm not quite sure that was salt.

In any case even if there is no text book definition of a "mageball", majority of those classes dont have auramancy, which is a huge gimp in power. Skullknights aren't as useful early/mid game because aoe burst rules this patch. Revenants are pretty much the only mages you need for a long long time. Anything else is trying too hard to mix damage and cc, when revenent does both of those things the best.

As for healers, defense doesn't do anything unfortunately. Anyone with a slight bit of brain can walk around a redoubt and still precision strike you for all your health, on top of this sitting in invincibility doesn't do anything except not allow you to heal.

But if it works for you then more power to ya. Good luck!

We won't find enough revenants. It will be amazing if we get enough mages in general. I think that offers a wider range of classes. As EU player its not easy to play fast classes like archer or dakrunners with 110-150 ping.

Hey mikroman, we have no Idea if we just join as group an other guild. When I wrote this, it was not clear that so many people start at east.

If we are casual or progress depends on which kind of people join in the end. Its just hard to say at the moment which guild would be interesting for us to join in because we have no fun when the leadership in the end take all alone while we put a lot afford in group/guild play.

Difficult topic and difficult to find a guild which is in the end really competitive. We were often in big guilds where the leadership took all the gold/items then left, internal problems because kids cry to much and so on.

Also, very often we had a lot of soloplayer in the guild which had 0 impact when it came to guild PvP.

Ok-ok. I am sorry. I don't want to judge any players. Just i see "east-east-east"... than nothing in title. Oh, good. Maybe West. Than "We are east" in description. Bahh! My bad habit came out. :)

I am playing in EU time too. If you change your plans and you will start in West +you have free spot I am here.. yet.

Back